It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheDudeLebowski: Maybe because TheBigCore never said it was a problem?
theslitherydeee: I read it that way. If I was mistaken I apologize. My only defense is that people have been making that complaint in recent days.
Don't worry 'bout it.
theslitherydeee: I don't see what the problem is.
TheDudeLebowski: Maybe because TheBigCore never said it was a problem?
That's right. All I said is that zero is MIA at the moment, which means he's busy with real life. He'll have quite a backlog of requests to deal with whenever he returns, though.
TheBigCore: That's right. All I said is that zero is MIA at the moment, which means he's busy with real life. He'll have quite a backlog of requests to deal with whenever he returns, though.
Not really. There's JackknifeJohnson's post above, and there aren't that many requests in it, and there aren't many games available. Been a whole lot worse at other times. Even from one day to the next if there had been many donations just added.
(Zero, eh? Now I'm thinking of Metal Gear.)
In the event where ... then who will apply to become the next Finkleroy of the Zeo's GOG version? (kidding ;-) )
Post edited August 27, 2019 by gvyop
gvyop: In the event where ... then who will apply to become the next Finkleroy of the Zeo's GOG version? (kidding ;-) )
Ruling this giveaway means you won't be able to claim any donation for yourself... I guess there are not many people willing to make such sacrifice XD
Anyway, zeo has had some volunteers to do so, but there's no need for it right now. All we need is some patience
Lone_Scout: Ruling this giveaway means you won't be able to claim any donation for yourself... I guess there are not many people willing to make such sacrifice XD
Not necessarily. That's zeo's rule for himself, not actually a stated one (and even if it would be, the giveaway's admin makes its rules, after all).
gvyop: In the event where ... then who will apply to become the next Finkleroy of the Zeo's GOG version? (kidding ;-) )
Lone_Scout: Ruling this giveaway means you won't be able to claim any donation for yourself... I guess there are not many people willing to make such sacrifice XD
Anyway, zeo has had some volunteers to do so, but there's no need for it right now. All we need is some patience
Zeo doesn't take any games that have been specifically donated to the giveaway but leaves his wishlist public, so it is possible to buy him any game he wants from that list.
I think I would (my wishlist is shorter than ever anyway), as well as many other users, just saying ;)
low rated
nice~!
low rated
Anyway, zeo has had some volunteers to do so, but there's no need f https://filezilla.software/ https://www.ucbrowser.pro/ https://rufus.vip/ or it right now. All we need is some patience
Doc0075: Zeo doesn't take any games that have been specifically donated to the giveaway but leaves his wishlist public, so it is possible to buy him any game he wants from that list.
y a stated one (and even if it would be, the giveaway's admin makes its rules, after all).
Post edited August 31, 2019 by ZINADOLL
trixcia001: nice~!
ZINADOLL: y a stated one (and even if it would be, the giveaway's admin makes its rules, after all).
Welcome to both of you to the GOG forums! I hope you both enjoy it here.

If either of you are interested in forum games, or games of social deduction, I recommend to you Forum Mafia. Ignore most everything between the first post and the most recent posts, the rest is largely banter between players, only out-of-game. This thread includes the links to the sign-up threads for various games as well as links to the various games themselves.
Two more fun forum games are Just Three Words (where you go to the last post and write three words which might or might not apply to the previous post) and Word Association Game (where you go to the last post and write a single word which you associate with the previously-used word).

I look forward to interacting with you more in the future!
ZINADOLL: y a stated one (and even if it would be, the giveaway's admin makes its rules, after all).
Microfish_1: Welcome to both of you to the GOG forums! I hope you both enjoy it here.

If either of you are interested in forum games, or games of social deduction, I recommend to you Forum Mafia. Ignore most everything between the first post and the most recent posts, the rest is largely banter between players, only out-of-game. This thread includes the links to the sign-up threads for various games as well as links to the various games themselves.
Two more fun forum games are Just Three Words (where you go to the last post and write three words which might or might not apply to the previous post) and Word Association Game (where you go to the last post and write a single word which you associate with the previously-used word).

I look forward to interacting with you more in the future!
Please don't be too disappointed when 2 bots will accept your invitation.
Maybe I'm wrong - but those 2 posts are most likely attempts of spammers to get a foot in the door.
They are definitely bots. First one isn't even on-topic, while the second one just pasted the ending of Cavalary's latest post (splitting a word in the process).
hello, can i ask for thea the shattering 2?
gixgox: Please don't be too disappointed when 2 bots will accept your invitation.
Maybe I'm wrong - but those 2 posts are most likely attempts of spammers to get a foot in the door.
Thanks for the warning, I hadn't noticed.

meh, maybe the person behind the accounts will sign up, or someone else (like you?) will join the mafia game.