It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, I am new to the forums, may I have Alan Wake please? :D
JoshWilliams1711: Hello, I am new to the forums, may I have Alan Wake please? :D
You may want to read the first post then. Rule 2 in particular.
MarshMellow65: May I get Icewind Dale Complete please...If possable!
You too, I'd say.
Post edited August 18, 2019 by Cavalary
JoshWilliams1711: Hello, I am new to the forums, may I have Alan Wake please? :D
Cavalary: You may want to read the first post then. Rule 2 in particular.
Cavalary: You too, I'd say.
Somehow I can begin to imagine in my head the tones that people use when they explain to the newer users that there are rules in the first page of this thread lol.
Post edited August 26, 2019 by Vingry
bler144: Probably wise - games haven't had mouths since the passing of the 5.25" floppy.
We had a floppy drive where the spring was overpowered. The tower was sitting on the desk, and if you didn't put your hand over the drive when you pushed "eject," the floppy would end up on the floor 3-4 feet behind you.

Good times ( :-D ) that the new generations will miss entirely. (:-( )
Microfish_1: We had a floppy drive where the spring was overpowered. The tower was sitting on the desk, and if you didn't put your hand over the drive when you pushed "eject," the floppy would end up on the floor 3-4 feet behind you.
lol
Cavalary: You may want to read the first post then. Rule 2 in particular.
Cavalary: You too, I'd say.
Whoops, I somehow missed on the interaction part. Sorry for that! You are all awesome people for doing these kinds of giveaways, cheers to all :D
high rated
Request Roundup
in chronological order

personthingy: *gasp* zeo returns! Again!
May I request Alan Wake? :D I've wanted to check it out for yonks!
zaMNal: May I request Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest? A blast from the past :)
tomyam80: Well, since idbeholdME cancelled his request i think i'll make a request for Men Of War then. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
RickyAndersen: I'd like to request Thea 2: The Shattering, please.
TheBigCore: I am requesting NEO TURF MASTERS if it's not already taken.
T_a_J: May i requesting Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) (x2) (†)
pferreira1983: Hi, can I request Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest if it isn't already taken?
Meldaras: can I take Icewind Dale Complete, please?
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request the daggered games Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) and Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey).
Terabellum: Hey I'd love one of those MDK keys, would hit the nostalgia spot quite well, thanks!
hakimhk: hello, can i ask for thea the shattering 2?
piranha1: Also, may I have The Adventures of Shuggy, please?
EDIT
included posts down to #8365
Post edited August 31, 2019 by JackknifeJohnson
Hey I'd love one of those MDK keys, would hit the nostalgia spot quite well, thanks!
Zeogold appears to be MIA at the moment...
TheBigCore: Zeogold appears to be MIA at the moment...
You can only ask for one game a month as long as he updates once a month I don't see what the problem is.
TheBigCore: Zeogold appears to be MIA at the moment...
poor zeo :(
theslitherydeee: I don't see what the problem is.
Maybe because TheBigCore never said it was a problem?
Post edited August 26, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
theslitherydeee: I don't see what the problem is.
TheDudeLebowski: Maybe because TheBigCore never said it was a problem?
I read it that way. If I was mistaken I apologize. My only defense is that people have been making that complaint in recent days.
high rated
I’m not saying this is the intent of zeo’s being absent (and I believe that it’s not), but objectively it’s a good chance for us to reflect on the nature of “gifting”.

Zeo has given out a lot of “granted”, but we would actually be happier giftees if we don’t take them as too granted.

I didn’t receive a game last month, and it’s likely I won’t be receiving one this month either. Maybe considering this would make it more bearable for you guys, I hope ;) A good giveaway needs more than just a good host and a group of generous donors :)
Makotolia: I’m not saying this is the intent of zeo’s being absent (and I believe that it’s not), but objectively it’s a good chance for us to reflect on the nature of “gifting”.

Zeo has given out a lot of “granted”, but we would actually be happier giftees if we don’t take them as too granted.

I didn’t receive a game last month, and it’s likely I won’t be receiving one this month either. Maybe considering this would make it more bearable for you guys, I hope ;) A good giveaway needs more than just a good host and a group of generous donors :)
what he said