It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braggadar: Thanks CervelloYM for Dungeon Keeper Gold, and as always to our busy bee zeo for administering the giveaway.
Pouyou-pouyou: And many thanks to CervelloYM and zeo for the X-COM game. Good day to you !
You're both very welcome.
Enjoy the masterpiece, curated for this giveaway :)
*gasp* zeo returns! Again!

May I request Alan Wake? :D I've wanted to check it out for yonks!
Post edited August 15, 2019 by personthingy
May I request Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest? A blast from the past :)
-edit

EDIT:
Withdrawing my request since spds100 has given me his code.
Post edited August 16, 2019 by idbeholdME
Thanks Doc0075 for Absolver: Deluxe Edition and I thank you zeogold as well for holding this community giveaway!
I see that my request NOT to have to the moon has been rejected!
idbeholdME: After a few months, I once again spotted a game that piqued my interest.

I'd like to request Men of War™.
I have a MoW key. add me and send me a message i give you
Hey there, zeo. ^_^

Could I request NEO TURF MASTERS, perchance ..? I've no idea if it's any good, but it reminds me of something I used to play on the Sega GameGear and might scratch a nostalgic itch!
Big thanks to Doc for yet another great game! :)
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request X-COM Terror from the Deep for this month, zeo. Thank you !
zeogold: Granted.
greyhat: If Srhill does not want Nexus the Jupiter Incident (he requested it first but might have rescinded) may I have it?
zeogold: JackknifeJohnson mentioned in his post about you'd be getting gifted a different copy...? I assumed that meant he or somebody else had gotten you a key on the side. If I messed up, my apologies.
I must have missed that post. I was not really expecting the Nexus key. Thank you so much Zeogold for running this GOG giveaway and thanks to Jackknife Johnson for the Nexus Jupiter Incident key. The GOG community is wonderful .
Post edited August 15, 2019 by greyhat
I really don't want to the moon. Besides, I already have it. To me it was clearly a joke about not wanting to have it. I thought it would end there. Can I give it back?
Dogmaus:
Neglected!
Dogmaus: I really don't want to the moon. Besides, I already have it. To me it was clearly a joke about not wanting to have it. I thought it would end there. Can I give it back?
That's the problem with communicating online; there's no body language or tone. There was someone I messaged with for a time who typed with their caps lock on the entire time. I told them it made them seem like they were constantly yelling.
idbeholdME: After a few months, I once again spotted a game that piqued my interest.

I'd like to request Men of War™.
spds100: I have a MoW key. add me and send me a message i give you
My chat is open. If you want to gift me a key, you can send it straight away :).

EDIT:
spds100 has given me his code for Men of War. I hereby thank him and have cancelled my original request. So it is free for grabs.
Post edited August 16, 2019 by idbeholdME
Many thanks to Zeo for running this giveaway, and to Doc0075 for his generous donations!