It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*shudders*
Themken: Found love? Proposed/got proposed to? Became a parent? Won 160 million in the lottery? Got a job offer that is the dream job for them?
We can only hope that this isn't "spiritual revelation" from some cult.
Themken: Found love? Proposed/got proposed to? Became a parent? Won 160 million in the lottery? Got a job offer that is the dream job for them?
LootHunter: We can only hope that this isn't "spiritual revelation" from some cult.
Maybe Zeogold became a Pastafarian?
He is too hooked to real life.
It has awesome graphics, but there's no pause or savegames and gameplay can become too boring sometimes...
finkleroy: Something very, very good and life changing
That's great, congrats zeo!
In case anyone never heard of pastafari: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Post edited July 20, 2019 by Themken
Lone_Scout: He is too hooked to real life.
It has awesome graphics, but there's no pause or savegames and gameplay can become too boring sometimes...
But how would look real life in the unreal engine?
Lone_Scout: He is too hooked to real life.
Ueber: But how would look real life in the unreal engine?
It would look Unreal. You would also have an endless supply of Flac Cannons and its respective ammo.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by TheBigCore
Ueber: But how would look real life in the unreal engine?
TheBigCore: It would look Unreal. You would also have an endless supply of Flac Cannons and its respective ammo.
Flac Cannon... mmmmmmmmm!
Hi, may i ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga thank you.
high rated
My great apologies for the delay, you guys. I know I tend to hit you with 'em a lot, but this life event was...big, as Finkle told you. Very good, just very life-changing and it'll take me a good while to fully process it, it's overwhelming.Thanks for your unending patience with me.

Drakon1590: Well, in that case I would like to make a request for my friend and count it to my limit, becouse this is more important to me than geting another game for myself. So once again may I request for "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for my friend?
janus0x: I would like to ask for a Little Big Adventure 2 copy please if possible. Thank you very much.
pferreira1983: Hi, please for this month can I have a copy of Adventures of Shuggy if possible?
All granted.

Mugiwarah: Hi, may i ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga thank you.
Hm...looking you up turns up mostly just giveaways. Could be my Google-fu is just lacking or something, but for now:
Denied due to lack of participation.

MicrofishdCon: I think...the proper time has come that I should do this.

I'd like one of those five copies of Toonstruck please, Zeo.
Expired, sorry.
Post edited July 21, 2019 by zeogold
No problem, i just come and read some thread twice a day and only write on giveaway :)
Thanks to CervelloYM for the game and zeogold for running this.
zeogold: My great apologies for the delay, you guys. I know I tend to hit you with 'em a lot, but this life event was...big, as Finkle told you. Very good, just very life-changing and it'll take me a good while to fully process it, it's overwhelming.Thanks for your unending patience with me.
Congrats on winning MegaMillions! That's a big deal for sure!
pferreira1983: Thanks to CervelloYM for the game and zeogold for running this.
It's nothing. Enjoy the game.