It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I want to donate some games, how can I do it?. Just changed my privacy settings in order to receive messages, ty!
Joakingdom: I want to donate some games, how can I do it?. Just changed my privacy settings in order to receive messages, ty!
That's very generous of you. Please contact zeogold (first post on this thread) directly.
Cavalary: Nope, don't play that.
And I stay away from black (or too-dark-colored) anything pretty much as a rule. (Imagine the difficulty of finding case, keyboard, monitor, phone...)
And desktops don't run on batteries :p (Well, unless there's an outage, in which case UPS kicks in.)
1. Ah. Much sadness. Consider trying it sometime? People would be happy to teach you.

2. Well, "Dark" mode on GOG is really a medium gray. (to try what it looks like, go to "My settings" and switch to "Carbon" from "Aluminum"
Also, backlit keyboards are marvelous. Before I had one such gizmo, I carried a flashlight whenever I had to use a keyboard in the dark.

3. But, laptops. They have batteries. And are portable. Imagine carrying around your tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse, other peripherals...AND the (beeping for want of AC power) UPS! Now consider that a laptop is much less cumbersome. Also, you can get a laptop that can run modern(ish) games. Of course, then you have to buy a cooling pad to not fry your legs and help keep the beast cooler, but....
Microfish_1: 2. Well, "Dark" mode on GOG is really a medium gray. (to try what it looks like, go to "My settings" and switch to "Carbon" from "Aluminum"
Also, backlit keyboards are marvelous. Before I had one such gizmo, I carried a flashlight whenever I had to use a keyboard in the dark.
I know how it looks, it's the default look after all. Ew.
Touch type very fine tyvm (bar symbols on number letters, since I so rarely use most of those, tend to have to look for any of #$%^&* but that's about it). But yes, do have a backlit keyboard, and no black on it.
Microfish_1: 3. But, laptops. They have batteries. And are portable. Imagine carrying around your tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse, other peripherals...AND the (beeping for want of AC power) UPS! Now consider that a laptop is much less cumbersome. Also, you can get a laptop that can run modern(ish) games. Of course, then you have to buy a cooling pad to not fry your legs and help keep the beast cooler, but....
Ew, laptops. Why would I get something that's more expensive, less powerful, less durable, harder to impossible to poke around in yourself and swap or upgrade components (and for that matter pick components for and assemble yourself, which I did), and less comfortable to use? And why carry it anywhere? I'm staying right where I am, thanks :p
Post edited July 14, 2019 by Cavalary
It's been several days since the list has been updated.
TheBigCore: It's been several days since the list has been updated.
Are you in a hurry? XD
I guess patience isn't your strongest virtue, is it? ;)
Lone_Scout: I guess patience isn't your strongest virtue, is it? ;)
It was merely an observation.
I did notice zeo being online once or twice recently. Maybe there are just not many new keys for the time being - people may have spent most of their money during the summer sale.
high rated
I have sent some games, it's just a case of being patient and waiting till Zeo gets time to update the list.
high rated
Doc0075: I have sent some games, it's just a case of being patient and waiting till Zeo gets time to update the list.
I've also sent several games and I never get a high rated post...
Don't ever feel obliged to donate though, our generous donors! The happy/voluntary gifting of the donors is as important as the grateful receiving of the giftees - these two are both vital to a healthy community giveaway, imho :)

Besides, sometimes the lack of new gifts may mean that more games in people's backlogs actually get played through, rather than just gathering dust there ;)
Jokes aside, if you ask for a game and get it, you really have to be an awful person not to play it almost immediately.
Has Zeo been offline for a couple of days?. I sent him a message about my donations a few days ago :). May I bother you with a quick question guys?: I told my friend about GOG so I created an account for him and bought an old game he wanted to play using my credit card through his account. Is that ok in case of a trusted friend being his first game or should I send him gifts via recipient email for now on?. Sorry for the off-topic!.
Post edited July 17, 2019 by Joakingdom
Joakingdom: Has Zeo been offline for a couple of days?. I sent him a message about my donations a few days ago :). May I bother you with a quick question guys?: I created an account for my friend and bought him a game using my credit card through his account. Is that ok in case of a trusted friend being his first game or should I send him gifts via recipient email for now on?. Sorry for the off-topic!.
In order to gift games, your account needs to have purchases worth at least $10 / €9.19 / £6.69 / A$13.99 / 719.00 RUB / 55 DKK / 70 NOK / 65 SEK / 30 PLN / C$ 10 / 10 CHF made at least 3 months ago.

Your account is not even 3 months old.