It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheMonkofDestiny: Considering how many times it has already been requested - probably not. I think zeogold might have been unable to update the post with it in the list before leaving the forum to tend to things in the real world.
Then should I ask for it also? ;-P

MarkoH01: Request it again and open another account just for it. Do it for zeogold ;)
Nah, that is too much bother. And I might not play it, what with my backlog and all.
TheMonkofDestiny: Considering how many times it has already been requested - probably not. I think zeogold might have been unable to update the post with it in the list before leaving the forum to tend to things in the real world.
Microfish_1: Then should I ask for it also? ;-P

MarkoH01: Request it again and open another account just for it. Do it for zeogold ;)
Microfish_1: Nah, that is too much bother. And I might not play it, what with my backlog and all.
Come on, do it! It's for a good cause! Some people got a key and didn't even bother thanking the donator. That's because zeo and donators should be thanking them for taking the keys off him instead! Yup! Thassright!

Thanks T_A_J for taking the Toonstruck key!
Microfish_1: Then should I ask for it also? ;-P
Nothing holding you back from doing so, I guess. Unless you don't want the eventual "Beaten to it, sorry" response from zeogold.
Sadly, I can't order stuff from CD Projekt Merch Store since they don't deliver in Russia.

If you found anything to buy on the store (like a Witcher mug that I wanted, lol), here's a 30% discount code (EU Store) that I got from buying Cyberpunk: 7Byr6JetWN8 eIgfLDb5b (remove gap between the code parts).
high rated
Big thanks to JackknifeJohnson for keeping track of requests!

RickyAndersen: May I have Baldur Gate EE and the daggered Stronghold?
matterbandit: Hi zeogold! I'd like to request ABZU, if not already taken. Thx! :)
gogamess: May I ask for Pillars of Eternity, please? ^_^
Enebias: May I ask for The Last Door series?
MadyNora: May I have Seasons after Fall?
nikzeo: hi, thank you for doing this..
may I ask for Grim Fandango Remastered?
CervelloYM: If still eligible for June request, may I ask Baldur Gate Original Saga please?
All granted.

aRealCyborg: Nvm i see a game i really want, I want ABZU for this months game. and thank you
UnrealDelusion: If it is still availble and hasn't been requested yet, I would be very gratefull for Pillars Of Eternity: Hero Edition
JunglePredator: Since I'm seeking any & all DRM free games I can because of no internet soon I'll request Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition.
ahndryey: Hello, I'd like to participate for :
"Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition"
supplementscene: Can I please have Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition if it's still available?
samuraigaiden: Hello, Zeo and everyone. Can I please have ABZÛ, please? It looks like a chilling good time
Drakon1590: Is "Seasons after Fall" still available, and if it is, than may I request for this game?
Microfish_1: In case for whatever reason the previous two requests for Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition are not approved, I would like to put my name out there with a request for it.
As I sincerely doubt that I will get it, congratulations to whoever does, and I hope you enjoy it!

... I'm not asking for Toonstruck; I already own it.
te_lanus: is Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition still available?/
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I request Seasons After Fall if it's not taken already?
Beaten to it, sorry.

Drakon1590: And if I can, then I would like to request for one copy of "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for me and "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition" or another copy of "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for my friend.
Well, I can give you Baldur's Gate yourself, but that'd be your game for the month. Your friend would have to do another request themselves and qualify. Alternatively, you can make a request for your friend, but I'd be counting it against your limit - you'd get the game for him, but be locking yourself out for the rest of the month.
Post edited July 08, 2019 by zeogold
zeogold: Alternatively, you can make a request for your friend, but I'd be counting it against your limit - you'd get the game for him, but be locking yourself out for the rest of the month.
I was sure that'd be against the rules, game redeemed by someone other than the one who requested it, and/or an ineligible nominee.
zeogold: Alternatively, you can make a request for your friend, but I'd be counting it against your limit - you'd get the game for him, but be locking yourself out for the rest of the month.
Cavalary: I was sure that'd be against the rules, game redeemed by someone other than the one who requested it, and/or an ineligible nominee.
If the requester is eligible/trustworthy, then I'll allow it, but it comes at the cost of said requester locking themselves out for the month. If somebody wants to make that kind of sacrifice for somebody else, then sure. Usually this effectively means it doesn't happen, though I've had one or two cases where somebody went for it.
matterbandit: Hi zeogold! I'd like to request ABZU, if not already taken. Thx! :)
zeogold:
Thank-you zeogold for this giveaway and a special shout-out to Doc0075 who donated ABZU to the community. Much appreciated! ;)
Thank you to Sjuan for The Original Baldur's Gate!
Also to zeogold for the patience fulfilling our requests :)
Thank you Doc0075 and zeo for Seasons after Fall! :)
A big thank you to aghem for The Last Door!
Drakon1590: And if I can, then I would like to request for one copy of "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for me and "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition" or another copy of "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for my friend.
zeogold: Well, I can give you Baldur's Gate yourself, but that'd be your game for the month. Your friend would have to do another request themselves and qualify. Alternatively, you can make a request for your friend, but I'd be counting it against your limit - you'd get the game for him, but be locking yourself out for the rest of the month.
Well, in that case I would like to make a request for my friend and count it to my limit, becouse this is more important to me than geting another game for myself. So once again may I request for "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for my friend?
CervelloYM: Thank you to Sjuan for The Original Baldur's Gate!
Also to zeogold for the patience fulfilling our requests :)
Enjoy the game! :)
Thank you so much, Doc0075 and zeogold for the amazing gift, what a wonderful RPG! ^_^
Thank you samuraigaiden for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition, zeogold for hosting the giveaway and Lazarus_03 for the nomination. It's much appreciated, folks! :)