It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tiredliger: Who is your mystery friend? Also you can see who asked for the games before you at https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post7939 (courtesy of JackknifeJohnson)
tiredliger: Who is your mystery friend?
TheMonkofDestiny: Indeed. If you think your friend would want that game then nominate them directly here in the thread for it and let zeogold decide whether they qualify to receive it.
My friend is anonymous and that will not change. And as for my requests of games, I only asked and I do not treat this as something necessary and very important, so if any of them isn't available anymore, then I will not cry about it, but I asked about it to get concrete answer, and not to play puzzles or something else.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by Drakon1590
Drakon1590: My friend is anonymous and that will not change. And as for my requests of games, I only asked and I do not treat this as something necessary and very important, so if any of them isn't available anymore, then I will not cry about it, but I asked about it to get concrete answer, and not to play puzzles or something else.
None of us are "playing puzzles" with you either. The rules of the giveaway are fairly clear that if you think a friend, or even a stranger for that matter, would like a game in the list of those available then you can and should nominate them for it. They can always refuse the nomination.

Otherwise just saying "I'll get game x for a friend while I'm at it, perhaps" is - whether well intentioned or not - not exactly fair to the spirit of the thread and those following its established rules and guidelines for receiving games on offer.
Lazarus_03: I'd like to nominate ariaspi for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.
Thank you very much, Lazarus! I will gladly accept it. :)
TheMonkofDestiny: Otherwise just saying "I'll get game x for a friend while I'm at it, perhaps" is - whether well intentioned or not - not exactly fair to the spirit of the thread and those following its established rules and guidelines for receiving games on offer.
Not a matter of the spirit of the thread at all. The person who is to receive a game must be eligible, even if someone else nominates them, so they must be named so zeo can check, and no requests can be made privately so the name can't just be sent to zeo via PM either.
quick someone get level gary 22 adventures of mis on here
Cavalary: Not a matter of the spirit of the thread at all.
It is - just like the thread isn't meant for people calling out what they want in advance of it being there/available, people shouldn't try the "my friend would like..." bits without acknowledging said friend here in the thread otherwise it's just as simple as someone going for multiple games that don't have special conditions applied to them like the massive giveaway titles. Not to say that's what was happening here but the fact that it could is exactly why it isn't safe to just take someone at their word for the sake of anonymity preservation.

Anyway, it wasn't my intent to offend or step on any toes. In trying to be helpful through informing, I've waltzed into territory better left to people actually running the giveaway vs someone not so I'll leave the matter alone as not to upset anything further.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
TheMonkofDestiny:
Meant to say that it's not "the spirit" of the rules, but the actual rules, the letter if you will, one very clearly can't do that.
In rule 6: "The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway"
Drakon1590: My friend is anonymous and that will not change.
So your request for your friend will be denied for sure because of the rules. Maybe you should ask your friend how important the game is for him/her and if it is important enough to state his or her name. Without naming your friend you won't have a chance that this request gets granted.

Drakon1590: if any of them isn't available anymore, then I will not cry about it, but I asked about it to get concrete answer, and not to play puzzles or something else.
Well, you got a straignt answer from tiredliger when he pointed you to a post which stated that "Seasons after Fall" already had been requested. So chances you will get this granted are also slim to none.

So the only request still open is "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for yourself.
Yes, I understand all this so don't hang dogs on me. I knew from the very beginning that there is a poor chance of getting titles for which I am asking (no matter whether for myself or for a friend), but since my friend really cares about adding to his own library the game "Baldur's Gate" (it does not matter if it would be "enchanced" or "original saga"), and at the same time he, unlike me, would have no chance of getting any games in this topic, because he never even wrote one word on the forum, I thought it worth trying, because if I succeeded, I would do something good for him, and that I was also interested in something it was much less important to me than do something good for my friend.

Well, never mind, I accept the fact that there are microscopic chances of getting any titles, so I give up to make room in this rat race for someone else.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by Drakon1590
low rated
please give me divinty sin or rpgs.
In case for whatever reason the previous two requests for Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition are not approved, I would like to put my name out there with a request for it.
As I sincerely doubt that I will get it, congratulations to whoever does, and I hope you enjoy it!

... I'm not asking for Toonstruck; I already own it.
Post edited July 07, 2019 by Microfish_1
Microfish_1: ... I'm not asking for Toonstruck; I already own it.
Request it again and open another account just for it. Do it for zeogold ;)
is Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition still available?/
te_lanus: is Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition still available?/
Considering how many times it has already been requested - probably not. I think zeogold might have been unable to update the post with it in the list before leaving the forum to tend to things in the real world.
Hi, please can I request Seasons After Fall if it's not taken already?