It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: That is harder than it sounds. Some people view the forums at the default 20 posts/page, whereas others use the 50 posts/page.

So you'd have to have someone who knew to do so available to post at every multiple of 20 & 50.
MarkoH01: Do you remember when people posted summarys of games already requested and therefore unavailable? Two posts later somebody requested those again. It simply does not work.
bler144: That is harder than it sounds. Some people view the forums at the default 20 posts/page, whereas others use the 50 posts/page.

So you'd have to have someone who knew to do so available to post at every multiple of 20 & 50.

I may not have been clear, but no, I was saying to move what is currently #2 into #3, current #1 into #2, and make the BIG LETTERS post #1 to pin it.
MarkoH01: Okay, yes, that would work - it still would not help much imo but it would work.
Then I guess bler144's solution it is!
Vingry: █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄   ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   █▀▀█ █░░█ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀    █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░░█   ░░█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   █▄▄▀ █░░█ █░░ █▀▀ ▀▀█   █░░█ █░░█
▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░   ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▀░▀▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀    █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀
░░█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░   █░░█ █▄▄█ █░▀█ █▀▀
░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

█▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀
█░░█ █░░ █▀▀ █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀
█▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █░█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█
░░█░░ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▄ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀
so... i killed that then :/
Post edited July 04, 2019 by Fairfox
In the older days it was (usually) enough to tel some one to "RTFM!", but I guess today we really need to use a much bigger font and spell it out for (some) people. :D
Vingry: █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄   ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   █▀▀█ █░░█ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀    █▀▀█ █▀▀▄

Fairfox: so... i killed that then :/
You destroyed it with your quote. Also to be authentic it should be posted in Fairfoxish if it is you posting it. :)

Fairfox: so... i killed that then :/
You definitely nailed it.
█▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ░░█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ █░░█ █░░ █▀▀ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█
▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀
░░█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░ █░░█ █▄▄█ █░▀█ █▀▀
░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

Vingry: You definitely nailed it.
I just had an epiphany (google it ;).
EVERY single post we first should post the big letters BEFORE requesting or posting anything else. Problem solved once and for all!
Post edited July 04, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I just had an epiphany (google it ;).
EVERY single post we first should post the big letters BEFORE requesting or posting anything else. Problem solved once and for all!
Nah, those who don't read still won't. It'd take some trickery in the forum software (so, yeah, never) like in order to make a first post in a thread marked as a thread with rules, you need to follow some instructions written somewhere in the middle of the OP among the rules, such as clicking a certain word in a certain rule (which may also be selected randomly upon page load) instead of the post or reply buttons.
Saw that in a survey once, there was the terms page with an agree checkbox that unlocked the next button, but somewhere among the terms it said that to actually move forward click the period at the end of a certain sentence. Pretty fun :)
MarkoH01: █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ░░█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ █░░█ █░░ █▀▀ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█
▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀
░░█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░ █░░█ █▄▄█ █░▀█ █▀▀
░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

Vingry: You definitely nailed it.
MarkoH01: I just had an epiphany (google it ;).
That might just work actually. However, if we were to add those big letters to the beginning of every post that we make in this thread, I think it would be better to shorten the sentence or instruction in order to not annoy the other users (?)(it's just a hunch of mine telling me that somehow this might irritate some people). Something that wouldn't take as much space as the previous "READ THE RULES ON THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE. THANK YOU", like this one! >:D

▄█░ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀   █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ ░░   ▀█░█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
░█░ ▀▀█ ░░█░░   █░░█ █▄▄█ █░▀█ █▀▀ ▄▄   ░█▄█░ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░█   ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

▀█▀ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█░ █░▀░█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▄█▄ ▀░░░▀ █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░

Cavalary: Nah, those who don't read still won't. It'd take some trickery in the forum software (so, yeah, never) like in order to make a first post in a thread marked as a thread with rules, you need to follow some instructions written somewhere in the middle of the OP among the rules, such as clicking a certain word in a certain rule (which may also be selected randomly upon page load) instead of the post or reply buttons.
Although I'm not exactly sure I understand what you mean, but is the method you're proposing similar to linking certain words in our posts with a URL address which would redirect whoever clicks on that word to the very first post of this thread?
Post edited July 05, 2019 by Vingry
Vingry: is the method you're proposing similar to linking certain words in our posts with a URL address which would redirect whoever clicks on that word to the very first post of this thread?
No. Was referring to something we can't do ourselves, it'd require being supported by the forum software, to have a tread marked as one with special rules and in those threads to have the post and reply buttons not actually do anything unless that person has posted in that particular thread before, a first post requiring clicking a certain, otherwise unmarked, word (or character) in the OP, that word/character being specified somewhere among the rules.

MarkoH01: Do you remember when people posted summarys of games already requested and therefore unavailable? Two posts later somebody requested those again. It simply does not work.

I may not have been clear, but no, I was saying to move what is currently #2 into #3, current #1 into #2, and make the BIG LETTERS post #1 to pin it.
MarkoH01: Okay, yes, that would work - it still would not help much imo but it would work.
Actually, in theory it wld work but i hv long given up hope that it wld cos there will ALWAYS be some newbie &/or those that simply cant b bothered read the OP 1st b4 requesting. It's really all a futile cause i'm afraid. Personally, if i'm zeo i wld just ignore such post so hopefully they wld learn their lesson in future, any other methods will probably b in vain.
I'd like to nominate ariaspi for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.
Vingry: is the method you're proposing similar to linking certain words in our posts with a URL address which would redirect whoever clicks on that word to the very first post of this thread?
Cavalary: No. Was referring to something we can't do ourselves, it'd require being supported by the forum software, to have a tread marked as one with special rules and in those threads to have the post and reply buttons not actually do anything unless that person has posted in that particular thread before, a first post requiring clicking a certain, otherwise unmarked, word (or character) in the OP, that word/character being specified somewhere among the rules.
And this in a forum in which there'S no spoiler function and which is still broken regarding hyperlinks and many other features ... so not happening - but you already said that :)
low rated
Is "Seasons after Fall" still available, and if it is, than may I request for this game?

And if I can, then I would like to request for one copy of "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for me and "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition" or another copy of "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for my friend.

Thank you in advance.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by Drakon1590
Drakon1590: Is "Seasons after Fall" still available, and if it is, than may I request for this game?

And if I can, then I would like to request for one copy of "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for me and "Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition" or another copy of "Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga" for my friend.
Who is your mystery friend? Also you can see who asked for the games before you at https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post7939 (courtesy of JackknifeJohnson)
Drakon1590: Is "Seasons after Fall" still available, and if it is, than may I request for this game?

tiredliger: Who is your mystery friend?
Indeed. If you think your friend would want that game then nominate them directly here in the thread for it and let zeogold decide whether they qualify to receive it.