It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for "A New Beginning"?
low rated
Delete
Post edited June 23, 2019 by Ixxmantisxxl
may I ask for Grim Fandango Remastered and/or Screamer 4x4?
I've recently participated in non-gog edition of this giveaway tho - unsure if these affect eachother :s
Melvinica: First read the first 3 posts and then go here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page1
Ixxmantisxxl: Probably not the place for your input on the topic; However since you were so off topic I will be as well.

Already done these things. Your post was a waste of a reply. Sorry to be blunt and come off this way but when multiple different people have said the same thing it's quite condescending.
I was merely directing you to the thread you would have most chances to get what you want, but have it your way...
low rated
Ixxmantisxxl: Probably not the place for your input on the topic; However since you were so off topic I will be as well.

Already done these things. Your post was a waste of a reply. Sorry to be blunt and come off this way but when multiple different people have said the same thing it's quite condescending.
Melvinica: I was merely directing you to the thread you would have most chances to get what you want, but have it your way...
Person who has talked to me via chat already had nothing I wanted. I do have to thank you for directing me around like a lost lamb; However.
Delete
Gekko_Dekko: may I ask for Grim Fandango Remastered and/or Screamer 4x4?
I've recently participated in non-gog edition of this giveaway tho - unsure if these affect eachother :s
They don’t :)
Unless you somehow get yourself banned from either one though, I suppose ;)
May I have Populous™: The Beginning
and
Neverwinter Nights Diamond?

Thanks as always
Nevermind, I've mistaken this thread with another.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by Sildring
Sildring: May I request The Penumbra Collection ? Currently on sale at -85% :)
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not how this giveaway works. You can head over to the first page of this thread and read the rules on how this community giveaway works.
Thank you Licurg for the donation and Zeo for keeping this place in order :)
Melvinica: I was merely directing you to the thread you would have most chances to get what you want, but have it your way...
Ixxmantisxxl: Person who has talked to me via chat already had nothing I wanted. I do have to thank you for directing me around like a lost lamb; However.
Stop acting like a lost lamb and people will stop treating you like one. Go ahead and read the OP and the following posts and you will see why your request was completely off topic and why the thread you were redirected to is the right one.

I will make it easy for you:

I would very much like a copy of Vampyr and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. :)
Not on the list so you cannot request them.

Either or.. I also have Humble codes I can trade for said products. If you are interesed in a trade then add me and send me a message.
Trades are not allowed here so please use the trading thread for such qwuestions.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by MarkoH01
low rated
Delete.

Note to self, This forum does not allow you to delete your own posts. How archaic.

Note to community.

You folks are hilarious.

Feels bad to be late to the party of correcting my failure to read posts.

Love my mental disabilities. Have fun in whatever you GOGGY folks do.
Gekko_Dekko: I've recently participated in non-gog edition of this giveaway tho - unsure if these affect eachother :s
Makotolia: They don’t :)
Unless you somehow get yourself banned from either one though, I suppose ;)
understood, thanks
'Scuse me, would kind of also want to point out the all caps bit at the start of rule 10...
Thanks dyscode and Zeo for Lorelai!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB