It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to request Sam & Max Hit the Road.
high rated
Thanks to Korotan for keeping track of things in my absence!
servobeupstry: May I request Baldurs Gate II: Enhanced Edition please? Thanks.
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, thanks.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I'd like to ask for Pathway. Thank you for your consideration.
T_a_J: Hello. May I request Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition please? Thanks.
Korotan: May I get Low Magic Age?
carpediem15: Could I have request Soldiers: Heroes of World War II please?
PMPMGamer: I'd like to ask for War for the Overworld , thanks.
Tistonic: can i request "Project Zomboid " please
pferreira1983: Okay, if someone already requested it can I request Screamer 4x4?
truhlik: Still no one helped poor Abe with rescuing his fellows Mudokons from Glukkon's slavery? No? He shouldn't been left alone in his dangerous journey...
So I'd like to ask if I may help him with his Exoddus trial.
SkelettalAngel: May i request The Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings?
finkleroy: I'd like to request Sam & Max Hit the Road.
All granted.
Dogmaus: I'd love Pathway if still available!
personthingy: If Pathway is free by any chance, I'd love to pick it up! \o/
Beaten to it, sorry.
Could I ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
high rated
Sulibor: Could I ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
Granted.
Many thanks to sanscript for Sam & Max Hit the Road and to zeogold for running the giveaway!
I would like to thank BeatriceElysia for marvelous gift and zeogold for his effort in keeping the giveaway running.
zeo hit the jackpot!!! 777 Yeah, he's a millionaire now! Ask for every game you want. Zeo is paying for everything as long as his reputation stays at 777:D
I want to say my appreciation to DampSquib for Baldur's Gate. I resort to beg it on the gifting thread to no avail and to get it here is a blessing. All's well ends well indeed.

Also thanks Zeogold for managing the thread.
I want to thank DampSquid for the donation and Zeogold that he doing this giveaway and following my wish giving out War for the Overwordl still during May. PMPMGamer do not forget to install now and start it to get free key and achievment.
Thanks BeatriceElysia for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and thank u zeo for keeping the giveaway up n runnin
Thank you Zeo for keeping the Community Giveaway running and DampSquib for donating Pathway.

P.S.: Everyone who likes platformers with RPG elements like Rogue Legacy should really get Regions of Ruin as long as it is on sale. I was having a lot of fun with it the last few days and at 1.19€ it's basically a steal.
I think I'll take a cue from Geralt here... May I ask for Regions of Ruin? It's so little now and it doesn't count as even causing something with regional price hikes to be purchased, since it already was, so...
Thanks to Korotan for War for the Overworld, Doc0075 for DLC War for the Overworld: Crucible and to zeogold for managing the thread the giveaway!

Korotan: I want to thank DampSquid for the donation and Zeogold that he doing this giveaway and following my wish giving out War for the Overwordl still during May. PMPMGamer do not forget to install now and start it to get free key and achievment.
Thanks for reminding me, I'll try to do this. :)
Thanks dampsquib and zeogold for BG2EE!
Just want to thank zeogold and deja65. Thanks guys!