It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

direspirefirewire: No worries zeogold, might i request for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack then?
Granted.
Thank you zeogold and Aturuxo for the key! Have a good week ahead.
Thank you, PaterAlf and zeogold for Escape Goat!

I will try to play this soonish. I've been without much to do these days for real. Hopefully it puts my mind to rest.
Thanks aghem for System Shock: Enhanced Edition and zeogold for taking good care of the puppy. Now that it has grown up you can teach him to play your companion in Fallout.
aghem: May I ask for this one?
zeogold: Oops, seemed I missed this, my apologies.
Granted.
No worries Zeogold :) Thank you InkPanther and Zeogold!!!
May I have FTL: Advanced?
I noticed some games have a (what point 7 calls,) a daggar symbol. I noticed these games were gog giveaways which redeem direct to your account. did people ask gog to convert these into gift codes and gog complied?
timmy010: I noticed some games have a (what point 7 calls,) a daggar symbol. I noticed these games were gog giveaways which redeem direct to your account. did people ask gog to convert these into gift codes and gog complied?
When GOG gives away games that you already own, it is automatically converted to gift codes.
timmy010: I noticed some games have a (what point 7 calls,) a daggar symbol. I noticed these games were gog giveaways which redeem direct to your account. did people ask gog to convert these into gift codes and gog complied?
(Generally) no. If you already owned such a game at the time of the giveaway, you'd get a gift code for the game instead.
Do i have to have clicked the redeem button? I never clicked them because i thought i may get two copies of the same game due to some gog bug (which is completely realistic considering the various bugs that have cropped up on gog)

And do the codes expire?
timmy010: Do i have to have clicked the redeem button?
Yes.
timmy010: And do the codes expire?
For the longest time they didn't, but since earlier this year, they do, and fairly swiftly, too (in about 2-3 weeks, iirc). So there'll be lots of codes still floating around for games given away years ago, but basically none for the last couple of giveaways, other than immediately after.
Post edited August 21, 2017 by gogtrial34987
Gede: Hello. May I please be considered for Frozen Cortex? I liked Frozen Synapse a lot.
How many zeos would you rate it in the puzzle scale?
zeogold: Also granted.
I haven't played it yet, so I'll give it a 1/1 rating.
Thank you. I'm hoping that this will be some sort of brainy counterpart to Speedball 2.
May i ask FTL: Advanced Edition?
may i have doom 3 pls?
high rated
Gerin: May I have FTL: Advanced?
Granted.
Schizo2015: may i have doom 3 pls?
Also granted.
Andrey82: May i ask FTL: Advanced Edition?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it. See anything else you'd like?
Post edited August 24, 2017 by zeogold