It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
enpy: May I request X-Com: Apocalypse?
Tytus-: I would like Trine Enchanted Edition.
Pouyou-pouyou: Anyway, may I request Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive ?
zeogold: Men of War: Red Tide
MaxFulvus: I enjoyed the first Men of War, so may I ask for its sequel, please ?
MaxFulvus: Also, I know that Giants was a massive freebie, but it's a shame that nobody wants it. It's a true gem !
supplementscene: It does look like fun, great graphics for the year too, could I request this Zeo.
BeatriceElysia: May I ask baldur's gate original saga
All granted.
Post edited August 19, 2017 by zeogold
Tytus-: and if i read correctly we can also have a game with a dagger symbol? otherwise one giveaway per month?
Correct. You can take as many daggered games as you please from either Community Giveaway. Otherwise, it's one per month from here, two per month from the non-GOG edition.
Tytus-: this is really cool. Now I need to see what I can donate to share. (does every game you have no downloaded yet have a gift code?)

My roommate has an account where I login to grab the freebies. Would those have gift codes? They're just sitting there wasting away.
No, you only get a gift code for a game if you buy it as a gift or you got it as part of a promotion (for example, maybe it was a freebie they were giving away at the time). Donations are usually made by people buying the game, marking it as a gift, then emailing said gift to themselves. It gives them a code which they then hand over to me and I give to whatever valid asker first shows up.

Those are pretty much doomed to waste away in there. You can't gift games from your library. The only exception would be if you quickly asked support for it to be converted into a gift code and never downloaded it, and even then, there's no guarantee they'll do it.
Post edited August 19, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: All granted.
all in one swift motion!!!

masterous!
Thank you zeogold !
Hi zeogold, might i request for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident if it's not already taken? Thank you
well the System Shock remake isn't coming until at least 2nd quarter 2018 sooooooooo
may I have System Shock: Enhanced Edition to keep me busy:) until then?
Post edited August 19, 2017 by greeklover
Thanks Zeo and Dedlago for the game. Nasdrovia !
Tank you zeo
Hello. May I please be considered for Frozen Cortex? I liked Frozen Synapse a lot.
How many zeos would you rate it in the puzzle scale?
Thanks to hummer010 for the Citizen Kabuto game and again to Zeo for organising this party.
zeogold: Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
aghem: May I ask for this one?
Oops, seemed I missed this, my apologies.
Granted.
direspirefirewire: Hi zeogold, might i request for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident if it's not already taken? Thank you
Sorry, already taken. Anything else you'd like?
greeklover: may I have System Shock: Enhanced Edition to keep me busy:) until then?
Granted.
Gede: Hello. May I please be considered for Frozen Cortex? I liked Frozen Synapse a lot.
How many zeos would you rate it in the puzzle scale?
Also granted.
I haven't played it yet, so I'll give it a 1/1 rating.
Post edited August 21, 2017 by zeogold
May I ask for Escape Goat, please? I've been eyeing it here for a while, and it might be the time to play it. Thank you in advance!
PookaMustard: May I ask for Escape Goat, please? I've been eyeing it here for a while, and it might be the time to play it. Thank you in advance!
Granted.
bhrigu: I hope you will enjoy the game. :)
In spite of being a pretty old game, it has aged well.
That's good to read. I'll probably need to order those Underscares before I play it.
No worries zeogold, might i request for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack then?