It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Korotan: ....it seems it can not run with the modern day graphic cards
MarkoH01: Given how many different "modern" graphic cards are available I would say that it probably depends on the specific card alone. Every game could make problem with a specific hardware combination - in that case simply contact support.
Typically it's the nVidia drivers, which many years ago dropped support for... something that was frequently used in late 90s and early 00s, forgot exactly what, but tends to require wrappers to get around.
Which game would you like to see donated by me? Hint, hint, I was thinking donating some newish game, not oldish.
BeatriceElysia: Which game would you like to see donated by me? Hint, hint, I was thinking donating some newish game, not oldish.
Well, I already had my game this month but I can think of the visually soft GRIS, the challenging detective work of Return of the Obra Dinn and the super fresh Dark Devotion, or even the rage quitting Dead Cells. Lots of 2D...to pick another 3D game, Ghost of a Tale because a stealth adventure with a minstrel mouse, yeah.
Post edited April 26, 2019 by Dogmaus
high rated
Makotolia: Snip...
And here I’d like to thank DampSquib and zeo for the Tangledeep + Legend of Shara key!
Kobi-K: Thank you very much DampSquib and zeogold for Brigador: Up-Armored Edition!
Sjuan: Thanks DampSquib for the key and Zeogold for the Giveaway! :)
bela555: Thanks to DampSquib and zeogold :)
You are all very welcome, enjoy :)

Doc0075: All hail the return of DampSquib!
Thanks, that's very sweet of you to say.
BeatriceElysia: Which game would you like to see donated by me? Hint, hint, I was thinking donating some newish game, not oldish.
Dogmaus: Well, I already had my game this month but I can think of the visually soft GRIS, the challenging detective work of Return of the Obra Dinn and the super fresh Dark Devotion, or even the rage quitting Dead Cells. Lots of 2D...to pick another 3D game, Ghost of a Tale because a stealth adventure with a minstrel mouse, yeah.
Thank you for replying, next tuesday some of these will be sent to zeo.
Dogmaus: Well, I already had my game this month but I can think of the visually soft GRIS, the challenging detective work of Return of the Obra Dinn and the super fresh Dark Devotion, or even the rage quitting Dead Cells. Lots of 2D...to pick another 3D game, Ghost of a Tale because a stealth adventure with a minstrel mouse, yeah.
BeatriceElysia: Thank you for replying, next tuesday some of these will be sent to zeo.
I'm joyfully expectant and trembling like a little mouse at the thought!
high rated
Melvinica: May I have Tower of Time?
Granted.
Aramandur: May I ask for Reassembly?
Also granted.
Enebias: May I ask for the Red Strings Club?
Granted as well.

Makotolia: No offense intended, but, according to the list of “giftees this month”, you seem to have received your game for this month, so either way... (sorry, I guess my mistaken nomination of a fellow member recently somehow makes me more cautious about this at this moment:)
Korotan: I do not know if it whas changed now but from what I understood whas requesting a game different from getting a game nominated. So if this is not changed I could still get a game this month.
As Cavalary says. If you get a game, it counts against the limit regardless of whether you were nominated for it or requested it. Hasn't changed, this is how it's always been.

LynXsh: hmmm. does Perimeter: Emperor's Testament go only with the original one?
if no, I'd like to finish my PeriVangers collection and ask for Testament.
Package deal, I'm afraid.
Ueber: May I rewuest Reassembly together with the Fields Expansion, if it is not already taken?
Beaten to it, sorry.
Thanks to DampSquib for the game and to zeogold for all his efforts.
Thanks to DampSquib and Zeogold for the game!
Many thanks to JOYBOI for The Red Strings Club!
zeogold: Package deal, I'm afraid.
no problem. let this great duo find a new home in someone other's library, then.
I would like to nominate bhrigu for Mafia II: Director's Cut.
May I have Gorogoa?
high rated
MadyNora: May I have Gorogoa?
Granted.
I'd like to nominate daedaliavallis for Outlast 2.

edit: Chat link for him is here
Post edited April 27, 2019 by BenKii