It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sjuan: May I request Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™ , please? :)
zeogold: Too late, sorry.
Too bad. Well, next time it will be :)

timmy010: how is gog financially struggling with such a generous community ;)
I think that half of GOG's profits are due to Doc0075: P
low rated
gogtrial34987: I'd like to request Planet Nomads
zeogold: Granted.
psycoman27: I don't really need anything but if I may have something may I ask for Age of Wonders?
zeogold: It's been over a week and I've heard nothing back from you, so the game's gonna be made available to all again. You're still welcome to it if you manage to read this and ask for it again before anyone else does.
Speaking of hearing nothing back, I requested Pandemonium a couple days back. When you have a moment, can you please do the honors?

It's been over a week and I've heard nothing back from you, so the game's gonna be made available to all again. You're still welcome to it if you manage to read this and ask for it again before anyone else does.
TheBigCore: Speaking of hearing nothing back, I requested Pandemonium a couple days back. When you have a moment, can you please do the honors?
Hi, please check post #6817, he did reply you.
zlaywal: Thank you Zeogold and bjgamer for KOTOR. I am waiting for a May the 4th special Star Wars sale for KOTOR series (while hoping the discount is actually good) to buy them but thanks to both of you I could get this one earlier.
You are very welcome! By the state of affairs in the newer Star Wars franchise, we could use some of the Old Order Jedi back. Enjoy ... and May the 4th be with you, Jedi! :)
Appreciation and thanks are due to JOYBOI for the lovely donation of planet nomads, and to zeo for tirelessly running this giveaway!
FireDrakeZ: Thanks to Lone_Scout and zeogold for Reus.
You're welcome. I hope you like it :)
timmy010: how is gog financially struggling with such a generous community ;)
It's not, but speading that news helped them push the removal of the FPP (today, by the way) with little tension.
Thank you so very much to z02228 for Hero-U!
I'll fight those captchas to get to the game!

It's been over a week and I've heard nothing back from you, so the game's gonna be made available to all again. You're still welcome to it if you manage to read this and ask for it again before anyone else does.
TheBigCore: Speaking of hearing nothing back, I requested Pandemonium a couple days back. When you have a moment, can you please do the honors?
I've already told you, you received your game for March already. You're welcome to ask again in about 10 hours, though.
zeogold: I've already told you, you received your game for March already. You're welcome to ask again in about 10 hours, though.
Doh! I forgot about that rule.
Ah sorry, I didn't realise I had been replied to. i must not have checked my notifications. Oh well. I hope if someone has Age of Wonders now they're happy with it!
if anyone has [b]The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified my pc was down during the humble bundle giveaway awhile back. would greatly appreciate it,
Steve_Hoffman17
Post edited April 01, 2019 by Steve_Hoffman17
Steve_Hoffman17: if anyone has [b]The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified my pc was down during the humble bundle giveaway awhile back. would greatly appreciate it,
Steve_Hoffman17
Wrong thread.
psycoman27: Ah sorry, I didn't realise I had been replied to. i must not have checked my notifications. Oh well. I hope if someone has Age of Wonders now they're happy with it!
You can still try to request it, since no one seems to have asked for it so far;)
psycoman27: Ah sorry, I didn't realise I had been replied to. i must not have checked my notifications. Oh well. I hope if someone has Age of Wonders now they're happy with it!
I mean, nobody else has asked for it, but it's as I said before: you need to either change your chat settings to "public" or you need to add me as a friend. Otherwise, there's no way available for me to get the game to you because your chat's locked for me.
Post edited April 01, 2019 by zeogold