It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May Enebias get Planet Nomads?

I know that's big game & he already got the game this months, but can he get it anyways?
Post edited March 30, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Could I please have Vampire the masquerade bloodlines?
high rated
tastymonkey: If you are in a giving mood then can I get Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut + Soundtrack ?
Either way nice giveaway.
FireDrakeZ: For March, I would like to request for Reus please.
Adam24: My new request is MDK, if it’s available. :)
Makotolia: I missed out on Tomb Raider 4+5 earlier this month...if there isn't another one coming this month, may I request Bionic Dues?
zlaywal: I'd love to add STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic into my library. Appreciate it very much.
CervelloYM: May I ask Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption?
Zadalon: Could I please have Vampire the masquerade bloodlines?
All granted.

TheBigCore: I am requesting "Pandemonium!" if it's still available.
Sorry, you already got your game for this month.
Denied due to the monthly limit.

Kelefane: Just curious but is it a thing to request something before it even shows up to even request? Assuming it ever shows up to begin with. Or would that be considered cheating? Thanks.
Nope. Can't do that. Even if we ignore the cheating bit, if I went with that, everyone would start doing it and I'd need to be keeping pages' worth of notes just to keep track of things. I make enough mistakes as it is even without that kind of work.

BeatriceElysia: May Enebias get Planet Nomads?

I know that's big game & he already got the game this months, but can he get it anyways?
If nobody asks for it by the 1st, sure, I can count it as a nomination. Other than that, if somebody else gets to it within the next day or two here, it's theirs.
Post edited March 30, 2019 by zeogold
May I request Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™ , please? :)
Sjuan: May I request Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™ , please? :)
Too late, sorry.
Thanks BeatriceElysia and zeogold for Vampire the masquerade bloodlines
I'd like to request Planet Nomads
Post edited March 31, 2019 by gogtrial34987
Dogmaus: Great! I see you are an "amighist" - maybe it's not a word in English but in Italian we do say amighist* of a supporter of that platform. What are your favourite Amiga games? I'm very interested in Agony, that I had missed, and Wasted Dreams, that came out too late for me as I did not own an Amiga anymore in 1999.
Doc0075: There are many great games but some of my favourites are Speedball 2, Flashback, Sensible World Of Soccer, Rainbow Islands, Hired Guns, Powermonger, Turrican 2, Super Cars 2, Lotus 2 and Cannon Fodder.
Speedball 2 and Flashback are great Amiga memories. I had to emulate the Amiga version of the former a couple of months ago. Also the early Lucas Arts adventures and too many hours on Dune 2 and Rome AD 92 AKA Centurion. The music trackers. And if you say Rainbow Island I say its predecessor Bubble Bobble, also a great port, I could start it up just for the music (that and Mi 1&2).
Dogmaus: ...
_mz_: amiga, my most beloved system of all time too ... those were the times :D
Yeah, crazy colours, amazing sounds, and the big cardboard boxes.
Post edited March 31, 2019 by Dogmaus
Doc0075: There are many great games but some of my favourites are Speedball 2, Flashback, Sensible World Of Soccer, Rainbow Islands, Hired Guns, Powermonger, Turrican 2, Super Cars 2, Lotus 2 and Cannon Fodder.
Dogmaus: Speedball 2 and Flashback are great Amiga memories. I had to emulate the Amiga version of the former a couple of months ago. Also the early Lucas Arts adventures and too many hours on Dune 2 and Rome AD 92 AKA Centurion. The music trackers. And if you say Rainbow Island I say its predecessor Bubble Bobble, also a great port, I could start it up just for the music (that and Mi 1&2).
_mz_: amiga, my most beloved system of all time too ... those were the times :D
Dogmaus: Yeah, crazy colours, amazing sounds, and the big cardboard boxes.
I would recommend running MAME for any version of Bubble Bobble and Rainbow Islands, since ports cannot compare to the original.
I now have the Dreamfall game. Thanks again.
high rated
gogtrial34987: I'd like to request Planet Nomads
Granted.
psycoman27: I don't really need anything but if I may have something may I ask for Age of Wonders?
It's been over a week and I've heard nothing back from you, so the game's gonna be made available to all again. You're still welcome to it if you manage to read this and ask for it again before anyone else does.
Post edited March 31, 2019 by zeogold
Thank you Zeogold and bjgamer for KOTOR. I am waiting for a May the 4th special Star Wars sale for KOTOR series (while hoping the discount is actually good) to buy them but thanks to both of you I could get this one earlier.
Post edited March 31, 2019 by zlaywal
Thanks to Geralt_of_Rivia and zeo for Bionic Dues!
Thanks to Lone_Scout and zeogold for Reus.
how is gog financially struggling with such a generous community ;)