It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Breja: You're the hero we need, but do not deserve. +1
Moonbeam: ^this
Yes.
gixgox: I nominate Doc0075 for the Nobel prize of joy.
tomyam80: Wat do u mean nominate? I say give it 2 him already! Lol. ;p
Yep. He still didn't receive any in March:)
Just curious but is it a thing to request something before it even shows up to even request? Assuming it ever shows up to begin with. Or would that be considered cheating? Thanks.
Kelefane: Just curious but is it a thing to request something before it even shows up to even request? Assuming it ever shows up to begin with. Or would that be considered cheating? Thanks.
I don't think it could be considered correct (and even not allowed) to 'book' any title
You can try you luck with any giveaway for that
Doc0075: More games donated but I have asked Zeo to wait till April to add them to the list so that they are available for everyone.
You are the God of giveaways.
We should build a shrine in your honour. :)
Kelefane: Just curious but is it a thing to request something before it even shows up to even request? Assuming it ever shows up to begin with. Or would that be considered cheating? Thanks.
Definitely cheating in my book, as that'd mean that anyone "playing by the rules" and actually only requesting games that are on the list when they make the request would be beaten to it by default.
Zeo has answered this question a few times in the past. No requesting titles in advance. If you want a particular title that much you can ask nicely on the gifting thread for it, otherwise you have to keep watching the thread daily like everyone and hope you can snag it if it becomes available.
Breja: You're the hero we need, but do not deserve. +1
Moonbeam: ^this
^

Given the timing of doc's announcement, I wonder what it could possibly be ;)

Braggadar: Zeo has answered this question a few times in the past. No requesting titles in advance. If you want a particular title that much you can ask nicely on the gifting thread for it, otherwise you have to keep watching the thread daily like everyone and hope you can snag it if it becomes available.
^

These caret symbols freely and oh so helpfully provided to all!
Carets are good, especially in jewels, or so I've heard.
Doc0075: More games donated....
gixgox: I nominate Doc0075 for the Nobel prize of joy.
I second it.
Doc0075: More games donated but I have asked Zeo to wait till April to add them to the list so that they are available for everyone.
Great! I see you are an "amighist" - maybe it's not a word in English but in Italian we do say amighist* of a supporter of that platform. What are your favourite Amiga games? I'm very interested in Agony, that I had missed, and Wasted Dreams, that came out too late for me as I did not own an Amiga anymore in 1999.
Dogmaus: Great! I see you are an "amighist" - maybe it's not a word in English but in Italian we do say amighist* of a supporter of that platform. What are your favourite Amiga games? I'm very interested in Agony, that I had missed, and Wasted Dreams, that came out too late for me as I did not own an Amiga anymore in 1999.
There are many great games but some of my favourites are Speedball 2, Flashback, Sensible World Of Soccer, Rainbow Islands, Hired Guns, Powermonger, Turrican 2, Super Cars 2, Lotus 2 and Cannon Fodder.
Dogmaus: Great! I see you are an "amighist" - maybe it's not a word in English but in Italian we do say amighist* of a supporter of that platform. What are your favourite Amiga games? I'm very interested in Agony, that I had missed, and Wasted Dreams, that came out too late for me as I did not own an Amiga anymore in 1999.
amiga, my most beloved system of all time too ... those were the times :D
I'd love to add STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic into my library. Appreciate it very much.
May I ask Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption?