It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Hm, I don`t get the sense of gifting a game that`s free anyway.
It's kind of a running gag Max. Not much to understand. A long time ago somebody (or even zeo) added the free game Bio Menace to the list which of course nobody wnated to get from the list because ... well - it was free anyway. So it stayed on the list like forever. Suddenly somebody requested it and maybe to close the gap of said running gag and to keep the tradition of having one nonsensical game in the list, it was immediately replaced with another game that's free - meaning the gag continues.
Post edited March 26, 2019 by MarkoH01
Maxvorstadt: Hm, I don`t get the sense of gifting a game that`s free anyway.
MarkoH01: It's kind of a running gag Max. Not much to understand. A long time ago somebody (or even zeo) added the free game Bio Menace to the list which of course nobody wnated to get from the list because ... well - it was free anyway. So it stayed on the list like forever. Suddenly somebody requested it and maybe to close the gap of said running gag and to keep the tradition of having one nonsensical game in the list, it was immediately replaced with another game that's free - meaning the gag continues.
Ah, wakarimasu!
As the end of the month is coming and it is still not taken, I'd like to request The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition.
high rated
MarkoH01: I just stumbled over Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (†) . This game is always free on GOG - should it even be on the list?
It's there to respect the memory of a puppy long gone.
TheBigCore: I am requesting The Adventures of Shuggy if it's still available.
Granted.
idbeholdME: As the end of the month is coming and it is still not taken, I'd like to request The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition.
Also granted.
Post edited March 27, 2019 by zeogold
If you are in a giving mood then can I get Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut + Soundtrack ?
Either way nice giveaway.
MarkoH01: I just stumbled over Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (†) . This game is always free on GOG - should it even be on the list?
zeogold: It's there to respect the memory of a puppy long gone.
An Excellent reason.
IDK which puppy, or the backstory, but RIP PUPPY. You are still missed.
Once again, thanks to zeogold for hosting the giveaway and to theslitherydeee for the Witcher 2.

Cheers!
Maxvorstadt: Ah, wakarimasu!
Gesundheit.
Maxvorstadt: Ah, wakarimasu!
Breja: Gesundheit.
Someone who speaks the *Polish* language makes a joke about the *Japanese* language being weird.

In German.
low rated
faroot: Someone who speaks the *Polish* language makes a joke about the *Japanese* language being weird.

In German.
Ah, yes. That's how you make a joke funnier. By explaining it.
faroot: Someone who speaks the *Polish* language makes a joke about the *Japanese* language being weird.

In German.
Humor is universal!
low rated

In German.
TheDudeLebowski: Ah, yes. That's how you make a joke funnier. By explaining it.
I wasn't explaining it
Post edited March 28, 2019 by faroot
zeogold: It's there to respect the memory of a puppy long gone.
Microfishd: An Excellent reason.
IDK which puppy, or the backstory, but RIP PUPPY. You are still missed.
To get Bio Menace even wanted zeo added a free puppy to it ("comes with a free puppy incxluded") which is gone now after Bio Menace was requested.
low rated
TheDudeLebowski: Ah, yes. That's how you make a joke funnier. By explaining it.
faroot: I wasn't explaining it, I was saying "Polish is a crazy language, so you're in no position to call Japanese crazy, even if you do it in German".

Criticizing someone for being unfunny when *you're* the one that doesn't get it, is bad form at best. And even less funny.
Defensive denial and then attack. A manipulation tactic. But thanks for clarifying your views on foreign languages, and for letting me know I didn't get your prejudiced comments.

Here I was thinking your were pointing out the joke, when all along you were being a bigot.
Well, that escalated...