It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dogmaus: I see OHMYGODJCABOMB too got something nice!
Yeah, I've played classic Tomb Raider games on PlayStation back in the days, but never saw them on PC, except for V and VI.

Now it's time to catch up. (:
Dogmaus: I see OHMYGODJCABOMB too got something nice!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Yeah, I've played classic Tomb Raider games on PlayStation back in the days, but never saw them on PC, except for V and VI.

Now it's time to catch up. (:
I played the old Tomb Rider on the PC back then, and attempted at replaying them here on GOG. Probably the PS versions were better. Honestly I found them frustrating and gave up, they did not age well IMHO. Those keyboard controls! Lara Croft's clumsiness! The repetitivity and dullness of the settings adds to it. To make a comparison, MDK was released in April 1997, Tomb Rider 2 in november, what a difference.
Of course it's just my opinion, you'll probably love it! Didn't want to be a downer!
Post edited March 25, 2019 by Dogmaus
Thanks to ZeoGold and Doc0075 for CHUCHEL Cherry Edition! Very appreciated
I just stumbled over Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (†) . This game is always free on GOG - should it even be on the list?
MarkoH01: I just stumbled over Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (†) . This game is always free on GOG - should it even be on the list?
Why I said something replaced Bio Menace. And joined Eschalon I for that matter.
Many thanks to Doc0075 for the game and to zeogold for hosting this giveaway!
MarkoH01: I just stumbled over Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (†) . This game is always free on GOG - should it even be on the list?
Cavalary: Why I said something replaced Bio Menace. And joined Eschalon I for that matter.
Replaced? Bio Menace is still on GoG and it`s still free. Hm...
Cavalary: Why I said something replaced Bio Menace. And joined Eschalon I for that matter.
Maxvorstadt: Replaced? Bio Menace is still on GoG and it`s still free. Hm...
Meant on the available games list. Just for that reason. After this (post 3840, if the link works wrong).
Post edited March 25, 2019 by Cavalary
Maxvorstadt: Replaced? Bio Menace is still on GoG and it`s still free. Hm...
Cavalary: Meant on the available games list. Just for that reason. After this (post 3840, if the link works wrong).
Hm, post 3840 is this one:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post3840
Not sure, what this post has to do with it....
Maxvorstadt: Not sure, what this post has to do with it....
Er, Bio Menace, a permanently free game, used to be on the available games list. Somebody requested, and received, it. Now we have another permanently free game added to the list (besides Eschalon I, which remains there).
... thought it'd be clear what I meant right away... :/
Hm, I don`t get the sense of gifting a game that`s free anyway.
Maxvorstadt: Hm, I don`t get the sense of gifting a game that`s free anyway.
From what I understand, it's in case it gets delisted or relisted with a price tag (Age of Wonders,& Warsow, among others).
Edit: and Dragonsphere.
Post edited March 26, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
I am requesting The Adventures of Shuggy if it's still available.
Maxvorstadt: Hm, I don`t get the sense of gifting a game that`s free anyway.
TheDudeLebowski: From what I understand, it's in case it gets delisted or relisted with a price tag (Age of Wonders,& Warsow, among others).
Don't think AoW was permanently free before, just a limited freebie (250k copies).
TheDudeLebowski: From what I understand, it's in case it gets delisted or relisted with a price tag (Age of Wonders,& Warsow, among others).
Cavalary: Don't think AoW was permanently free before, just a limited freebie (250k copies).
You're correct!