It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't really need anything but if I may have something may I ask for Age of Wonders?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to request The Dream Machine.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Zeo, I want to change my request to the nomination and nominate Mr.Mumbles for The Dream Machine. Can I?
If you don't want it anymore, I'll gladly take it though.
Dogmaus: If you don't want it anymore, I'll gladly take it though.
I still want it, but I decied that our "wishlist ninja" Mr.Mumbles deserves it more (I saw this game in his wishlist). That's why I want to replace my request with the nomination.

Let's wait for Zeo. If he says that this action is against the rules, then you can take it. Moreover, if Mr.Mumbles rejects this nomination, then you can take it too. (:
I would like to request for Ancestor's Legacy please.
Post edited March 22, 2019 by FireDrakeZ
low rated
Psychologybut I just realized that you were asking less for dictionary definitions and more real-life/colloquial usage.....ncsthenorthface.top
Also, I'm pretty sure there actually WAS a thread like that, but I forget where the heck it is. All I remember is that it was started by that dude whose username I forget who has a ferret in a burrow or something like that as his avatar. ncspowertool.top
Edit: I think he's Turkish..ncsmobile.top
Dogmaus: If you don't want it anymore, I'll gladly take it though.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I still want it, but I decied that our "wishlist ninja" Mr.Mumbles deserves it more (I saw this game in his wishlist). That's why I want to replace my request with the nomination.

Let's wait for Zeo. If he says that this action is against the rules, then you can take it. Moreover, if Mr.Mumbles rejects this nomination, then you can take it too. (:
it's allright, you came first :)
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Dogmaus
I'd like to ask for Baldur's Gate The Original Saga
Where's Zeogold?
BeatriceElysia: Where's Zeogold?
Starts singing wiggles song "where's jeff"
*shrug* Busy probably. I mean, recently it was even 2+ weeks between updates, right? Happens.
Can I beg for PixelJunk Monsters HD ?
Hi, I would like to ask for Deponia, if possible. It was on sale a few days ago ? and I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not and then I missed it. I would like to try the game :).
Thank you
high rated
Schizo2015: may i have ancestors legacy please?
Falci: May I have Odallus: The Dark Call, please?
Microfishd: As it is on my wishlist, I would like to ask for *Breach & Clear.* Thank you!
Dogmaus: Oops I just saw it's been given away already. My apologies, I had missed that. Lumino City is something else from my wishlist, may I have it?
Qwertw: I'd like to ask for Baldur's Gate The Original Saga
te_lanus: Can I beg for PixelJunk Monsters HD ?
Morpheeus123: Hi, I would like to ask for Deponia, if possible. It was on sale a few days ago ? and I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not and then I missed it. I would like to try the game :).
Thank you
All granted.

psycoman27: I don't really need anything but if I may have something may I ask for Age of Wonders?
Sure, but I need to be able to access your chat to get it to you. You'll have to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings.
Granted.

FireDrakeZ: I would like to request for Ancestor's Legacy please.
Beaten to it, sorry.

Hieperdepiep: Can I have The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition?
Thanks.
I can't really find any posts from you on the forum from a search, it looks like this is one of your first. Post in the forum a while more and return later after you've been around a bit.
Denied due to lack of participation.

OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to request The Dream Machine.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Zeo, I want to change my request to the nomination and nominate Mr.Mumbles for The Dream Machine. Can I?
Sure, that's fine.

Hiding.
Great many thanks to Zeo and Doc0075 for Odallus! :D

You guys made my day, once again! ^_^
Thank you Pouyou-pouyou and zeogold for Deponia :).