It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

woo-hoo, zeo's back! glad you're okay and thanks as always for what you're doing.
DedIago: woo-hoo, zeo's back! glad you're okay and thanks as always for what you're doing.
100% agree.
Can I grab Age of Wonders and the daggered game, Dragonsphere? Thanks.
Post edited March 12, 2019 by Kelefane
Kelefane: Can I grab Age of Wonders and the daggered game, Dragonsphere? Thanks.
Age of Wonders needs a patch to work with Windows 10. I remember it kept crashing so often I gave up on it. Will re-install at some point with patch to check if it works.

Dragonsphere is great! I played it last year for the first time and fell in love with it.
high rated
More games have been donated just waiting for Zeo to update the list.
Doc0075: More games have been donated just waiting for Zeo to update the list.
Thanks, Doc!
thanks for info
Thanks Doc .
Doc you rock!
Doc, the heart of golden!
May i request the Tales of Maj'Eyal collection if it will be on the donation list ? Thanks .
Thanks Doc. You're unbelievable.With you as customer, GoG cannot get in any problems :)
high rated
aRealCyborg: May I have hammerwatch?
my friends and i would love to play together when we are at each other houses
and maybe a mount and blade key?
park_84: May I have HuniePop?
SkelettalAngel: may i request oddworld: Abe's exoddus?
Microfishd: I would like to ask for Age of Wonders, if possible. Thank you either way.
cardangrille: Could I request Icewind Dale Complete for this month?
Kelefane: Can I grab Age of Wonders and the daggered game, Dragonsphere? Thanks.
All granted.

zeogold: What past freebies I chose to include and not to include were based on my own perceptions of various factors such as demand (how often they get taken), length of time in which they were given away, and other stuff. If anyone has any suggestions about stuff to add/remove, feel free to shoot 'em at me.
Cavalary: Your call of course, but personally I still say Warsow shouldn't be daggered, even if there may be little demand, since the only way to obtain it is through one of these remaining keys from back in the day.
Other than that though, that's a much shorter list than I thought it'd be, 22 out of 56 if I counted right (admittedly, some of those were old, conditional or limited giveaways). One thing that jumped out to me, Stronghold HD is there but AD 2044 isn't, yet they were given away together and I'm quite sure Stronghold would be in much higher demand.
Yeah, the reason I'm keeping Warsow daggered is due to, as you say, low demand - you automatically have it in your library unless your account is a bit newer, and it doesn't seem like a game many people are into either way. Same for Dragonsphere

TheDudeLebowski: Dragonsphere is great! I played it last year for the first time and fell in love with it.
Wait, it's actually good? I'd been avoiding playing it since I thought I might be in for another Lure of the Temptress or something.
zeogold: Wait, it's actually good? I'd been avoiding playing it since I thought I might be in for another Lure of the Temptress or something.
I enjoyed it much more than Lure of the Temptress, but that's not saying much since I found Lure of the Temptress to be frustrating to navigate and somewhat boring. Dragonsphere was a treat! Good puzzles, interesting story (somewhat) and generally a nice surprise. There's one puzzle that was annoying (involving fairies) and a mini-game that I could have done without (you have to replay the mini-game a few times. Once was OK, but anything more than that was a drag). Overall, I enjoyed it very much, and will likely replay it sometime in the future.

Edit: Here's a review over at AdventureGamers.com
https://adventuregamers.com/articles/view/24559
Post edited March 15, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
Out of the (once) free adventures here, just played Dragonsphere and Flight of the Amazon Queen, Flight seemed better to me. But then again I don't like adventure games, not for over 15 years now, and I just checked Dragonsphere out since I have a game I played a bit of back when I was little that I just have listed as "the game with the dragon and the orb", and I recall some bits of intro really, not much else, so was wondering if it was that one. When I quickly saw it wasn't, said might as well and just went through it by following a guide really. The voice acting is truly awful. Other than that *shrug*