It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RickyAndersen: And unfortunately, I don't know how the XP promotion works for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Spelunky. But Startrail did mention that Spelunky need $5 purchase.
Well I didn't purchase anything in those sales and got them. There were badges for logging on every day.

Oh, and the list seems to miss the most obvious, Witcher 1.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by Cavalary
may i request oddworld: Abe's exoddus?
I would like to ask for Age of Wonders, if possible. Thank you either way.
Lone_Scout: Thank you very much MMLN for key and Zeogold for keeping the keyring! You're both awesome! :)
MMLN: Enjoy the additional content ;-)
tomyam80: I wld like 2 make a request 4 Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga but may i know is it the same as the Enhanced Edition? Thks.
MMLN: Owning the Enhanced Edition on GOG gives you access to the Original Saga as well.
Oh i see, seems the Enhanced Edition is better so i guess it's better i withdraw my request 4 the game as i wld prefer the Enhanced Edition. Thks 4 the info. :)
tomyam80: I wld like 2 make a request 4 Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga but may i know is it the same as the Enhanced Edition? Thks.
servobeupstry: TOS is the old (original) version, EE is the recent remastered version by Beamdog.
Ah, thks 4 the info as well. :)
Post edited March 09, 2019 by tomyam80
high rated
Feature update: Adding to OP a list of frequently-daggered keys, for both the aid of my own memory and to prevent disgruntled donors who purchase one of the ones listed and are displeased to see the key get daggered. This isn't a discouragement against donating these keys, just a heads-up that I usually dagger 'em.

What past freebies I chose to include and not to include were based on my own perceptions of various factors such as demand (how often they get taken), length of time in which they were given away, and other stuff. If anyone has any suggestions about stuff to add/remove, feel free to shoot 'em at me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1682QziZ6BuFEBMI0OvE_AB1mTVD8ot3ylhIfX-EIgnY/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks to RickyAndersen, TheDudeLebowski, and Cavalary for the help.
Post edited March 10, 2019 by zeogold
What?!! So the Eador: Genesis and Giants: Citizen Kabuto I received as non-daggered games should've been daggered?

Outrageous! I demand compensation!!

...and that'll be, two daggers, WITH TWO PAIRS OF PARENTHESES *evil grins*
Post edited March 10, 2019 by Makotolia
Could I request Icewind Dale Complete for this month?
AB2012: Thank you very much CervelloYM for the game and Zeogold for maintaining this giveaway!
Enjoy the game, it looks like that Invisible, Inc. game from Klei but less serious.
zeogold: What past freebies I chose to include and not to include were based on my own perceptions of various factors such as demand (how often they get taken), length of time in which they were given away, and other stuff. If anyone has any suggestions about stuff to add/remove, feel free to shoot 'em at me.
Your call of course, but personally I still say Warsow shouldn't be daggered, even if there may be little demand, since the only way to obtain it is through one of these remaining keys from back in the day.
Other than that though, that's a much shorter list than I thought it'd be, 22 out of 56 if I counted right (admittedly, some of those were old, conditional or limited giveaways). One thing that jumped out to me, Stronghold HD is there but AD 2044 isn't, yet they were given away together and I'm quite sure Stronghold would be in much higher demand.
low rated
This might cause eyes to roll, but here goes nothing...

Could I get Death Gate?

I know the back story as to why it isn't here anymore, but I figured I would ask anyway. Please let me know if I'm being rude. Such is not my intention.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
PassiveZombie
PassiveZombie: Could I get Death Gate?
Where did you find it in the list in posts 2 and 3?
Cavalary: Where did you find it in the list in posts 2 and 3?
maybe it was written in invisible ink
cardangrille: Could I request Icewind Dale Complete for this month?
Just so you know, it's the "classic" edition, not the Enhanced one.
(sorry if you already knew, just thought to clarify just in case)
Post edited March 11, 2019 by piranha1
Cavalary: Where did you find it in the list in posts 2 and 3?
My apologies. I thought that those were posted once and updated elsewhere.
zeogold: Feature update: Adding to OP a list of frequently-daggered keys, for both the aid of my own memory and to prevent disgruntled donors who purchase one of the ones listed and are displeased to see the key get daggered. This isn't a discouragement against donating these keys, just a heads-up that I usually dagger 'em.

What past freebies I chose to include and not to include were based on my own perceptions of various factors such as demand (how often they get taken), length of time in which they were given away, and other stuff. If anyone has any suggestions about stuff to add/remove, feel free to shoot 'em at me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1682QziZ6BuFEBMI0OvE_AB1mTVD8ot3ylhIfX-EIgnY/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks to RickyAndersen, TheDudeLebowski, and Cavalary for the help.
thanks for the heads up