It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I have Unreal 2004?
Post edited March 08, 2019 by Meldaras
May I have Unreal 2: The Awakening Special Edition ?
May I ask for The Marvellous Miss Take, please?
high rated
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I ask for the PoE II season pass? Thank you!
Geralt_of_Rivia: Could I ask for Mary Skelter: Nightmares?
Meldaras: Can I have Unreal 2004?
Aramandur: May I have Unreal 2: The Awakening Special Edition ?
AB2012: May I ask for The Marvellous Miss Take, please?
All granted.
Many thanks to BeatriceElysia for Thronebreaker, to zeogold for providing the key and to RickyAndersen for the nomination.
Thank you very much CervelloYM for the game and Zeogold for maintaining this giveaway!
Thank you very much MMLN for key and Zeogold for keeping the keyring! You're both awesome! :)
Thank you Licurg and Zeogold for the game!
I wld like 2 make a request 4 Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga but may i know is it the same as the Enhanced Edition? Thks.

Edit: I'm withdrawing my request 4 the game as i hv learnt the Enhanced Edition is better which is the version i wld prefer, apologies.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by tomyam80
tomyam80: I wld like 2 make a request 4 Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga but may i know is it the same as the Enhanced Edition? Thks.
TOS is the old (original) version, EE is the recent remastered version by Beamdog.
Post edited March 08, 2019 by servobeupstry
May I have hammerwatch?
my friends and i would love to play together when we are at each other houses
and maybe a mount and blade key?
Post edited March 08, 2019 by aRealCyborg
Thank you zeo for your work with this giveaway and BeatriceElysia for gifting the game.
May I have HuniePop?
Lone_Scout: Thank you very much MMLN for key and Zeogold for keeping the keyring! You're both awesome! :)
Enjoy the additional content ;-)
tomyam80: I wld like 2 make a request 4 Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga but may i know is it the same as the Enhanced Edition? Thks.
Owning the Enhanced Edition on GOG gives you access to the Original Saga as well.
Post edited March 08, 2019 by MMLN
Cavalary: ... Hm, that source post doesn't list Full Throttle: Remastered (but you did). Wonder why.
Oh, and what about Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Spelunky, free for XP during Winter 2016 and Summer 2016 sales, respectively, being able to get the required amount without making any purchase?
I did include Full Throttle because it was given away for a limited time. Maybe Startrail forgot to add it to his list, even though he noted it himself in his post.

And unfortunately, I don't know how the XP promotion works for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Spelunky. But Startrail did mention that Spelunky need $5 purchase.

edit: By the way, may I ask Mount & Blade (†)?
Post edited March 08, 2019 by RickyAndersen