It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

idbeholdME: Thanks to CervelloYM for the key to Gateways and zeo as always for his diligent work with this long running giveaway.

Cheers.
Welcome back to 2D platformer, I hope you find Gateways enjoyable.
If you do, try to check out Adventures of Shuggy as well, it's also available in this giveaways.

And big big thanks to LynetteC and zeogold for the Van Helsing.
_mz_: i would like to ask for saint row 2
zeogold: Granted.
thanks azhdar and also to zeo, for hosting this amazing GA
Post edited March 06, 2019 by _mz_
Can I just say how great it is that we have a community run giveaway thread that's been going steady only feuled by generosity?
nwm just realised that it's taken :D
Post edited March 06, 2019 by MadyNora
I'm interested for Thronebreaker if does not want himdoes not want him.
RickyAndersen:
Great to have that list still, now that the mix is gone.
But since it even includes a game given away to beta users, maybe it should also include Dragonsphere, which was permanently free between addition, in May 2011, and the end of 2015, and plenty grabbed extra keys before it became no longer free, to give away later. (But not including Warsow since that's no longer in the catalog at all so any remaining keys are rather a collector's item.)

Curious if I missed anything now, let's see...

ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR CLASSIC 2000 - Remember that, but was for Galaxy testers, so couldn't have gotten it, and wouldn't have wanted it either.
BROKEN SWORD: DIRECTOR'S CUT - Ah, yes, I remember that one and deciding not to get it even if it was free because I was so put off by adventure games. Still dislike adventure games, and can't recall when I last tried to play one (2004-2005, briefly and quitting almost right away? or was there smth later? hmm...), but do occasionally find myself thinking I should have grabbed that, and even given it a try.
CARMAGEDDON MAX PACK - Limited keys and on reddit, so couldn't have gotten it, and wouldn't have wanted it either.
JAGGED ALLIANCE: DEADLY GAMES - For beta users, so couldn't have gotten it, and not interested either.
RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013) - Remember that, limited copies and didn't want to take it away from someone who wanted it, since I had no interest in it.
THE DARK EYE: CHAINS OF SATINAV - Huh, this I remember nothing about, and while being a reddit giveaway means I couldn't have gotten it, think I should have at least been aware it happened, and I don't think I was, oddly.

So guess only one missed was Broken Sword. Not bad.

... Hm, that source post doesn't list Full Throttle: Remastered (but you did). Wonder why.
Oh, and what about Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Spelunky, free for XP during Winter 2016 and Summer 2016 sales, respectively, being able to get the required amount without making any purchase?
Post edited March 06, 2019 by Cavalary
kusumahendra: Thank you gogtrial34987 for Transistor and Zeogold for managing this GA
You're very welcome! I loved the atmosphere and storytelling in Transistor. Actual gameplay can be frustrating at times, but never enough to take away from the charm. It's stuck with me even more than Bastion did, which is saying a lot.

roitedo: Thank you Zeogold and gogtrial34987.
You're very welcome! Master of Magic is a deserved classic; no hand-holding or slow ramp-up of difficulty levels here, so expect to lose a lot, and learn to avoid taking stupid risks until you can accurately gouge just how stupid they are. If you stick with it, and finally manage to build up a magic empire with ridiculously overpowered heroes, it should be a very satisfying feeling, that'll just call out to immediately try again with a different race and type of magic.

Pouyou-pouyou: Many thanks to gogtrial34987 for the Hard West addon. Thank you zeo as well.
You're very welcome! If you're like me, and play on hard, expect to die a lot. They definitely ramped up the difficulty from the base game, mostly through your enemies having access to guns that deal a lot more damage, so they will one shot your crucial characters if you give them even the slightest chance. I loved the level design and overall story-telling in this DLC though!
Many Many thanks to Doc for the game and to Zeo for his time and endurance in hosting this Awesome giveaway! You guys are fantastic!
Thank you so much Doc and Zeo for Divinity! Your generosity is unbelievable!
Thronebreaker would be great but I am pretty sure the person who is nominated for it won't pass on that one :)

(Edit and it also has been requested already after the nomination so ... nevermind, nothng to see here)
Post edited March 06, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: (Edit and it also has been requested already after the nomination so ... nevermind, nothng to see here)
I could swear I saw something. Must have been my imagination.
MarkoH01: (Edit and it also has been requested already after the nomination so ... nevermind, nothng to see here)
bler144: I could swear I saw something. Must have been my imagination.
John Cena?
bler144: I could swear I saw something. Must have been my imagination.
TheDudeLebowski: John Cena?
That took me a second. XD
Lexor: May I ask for Aven Colony?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you Doc0075 and Zeogold! :)
Could I ask for Mary Skelter: Nightmares?