It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm not trying to troll, but how does the whole "rep" thing work? is that other users upvoting my posts? sheer number of posts?

i'm sorry for the bother.
Microfishd: is that other users upvoting my posts?
This, and also you can get +5(?) rep for answering some topic marked as question or just by posting (+1 rep per day).

EDIT: Example of topic marked as question: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/help_me_find_this_game_2
Post edited March 03, 2019 by Lexor
Microfishd: is that other users upvoting my posts?
Lexor: This, and also you can get +5(?) rep for answering some topic marked as question or just by posting (+1 rep per day).

EDIT: Example of topic marked as question: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/help_me_find_this_game_2
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
high rated
Microfishd: I'm not trying to troll, but how does the whole "rep" thing work? is that other users upvoting my posts? sheer number of posts?
As the OP says though, the "reputation" mentioned there, what makes one eligible for this giveaway, has nothing to do with the number showing under your name, but is a matter of being active enough on the forums for long enough that others who are very active start to know who you are, and not for any bad reasons.

But yes, that number works partially by tallying up and down votes, partially by question answers, partially by days with posts. Each day you post at least once you get +1 (so that's just for the first post of the day, nothing additional for more than one per day). For each question where your post is marked as the answer you get +5. Past that, each post that has a slightly positive vote tally (I think +1 or +2) gets you +1, each one that has more (I think +3 or more) will be marked as "high rated" and get you +3 (so no more than +3 for one post, regardless of how high the tally goes). But that applies for negative votes as well, -1 for each post with a slightly negative tally, -3 for "low rated" ones. I think there's a maximum total per day, think it was 12 points, either positive or negative, but not sure of that at all. May even be 6, and likely excludes the points from question answers, but really don't know, should be others who do.
Thank you! I really appreciate the explanation! I had figured the OP meant "the rep you have in my head from me recognizing you (or not)," but having the Rep System explained in such detail was very helpful. :D
high rated
Right, I'm at last back. I apologize greatly to everyone for the massive delay after delay. It's not being fair to any of you, and I appreciate everyone's undying patience. Huge thanks to those who kept track of the requests for me, now it's time for me to get back on the ball. I'm gonna do grantings in batches and it'll take me a while, so bear with me while I take care of it all. If anybody sees me make any mistakes, please correct me.
NickZah: May I have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition ?
zlaywal: And i like to request the 2nd copy of Witcher 3 please.
Lexor: May I ask for Aven Colony?
CervelloYM: May I ask the Van Helsing?
truhlik: Looks like Divinity: Original Sin is back on list with reinforcement of another two copies :)
Is there chance that I may ask for one? Many thanks
Ghorpm: I'd like to request Dungeons 3
Kelefane: May I request Empire Earth Gold Edition? Along with the daggered game MDK? Many thanks!
kusumahendra: Whoa, what an update. May I request Transistor please? Thank you
gixgox: If possible I would like to get Outlast 2 on GOG.com
Pouyou-pouyou: Is the Hard West: Scars of Freedom key just the expansion alone ? It does not come with the base game with it, does it ? If it is the expansion alone, I would gladly have it for this month. But if it includes the base game as well, I'll pass since I already own it and it would be a waste. Thanks.
Enebias: Is there another copy of Jydge? I'd like to ask for that one. If it is already gone, I wouildn't mind Distrust either!
BeatriceElysia: May I have Yooka-Laylee?
servobeupstry: May I request Grim Fandango Remastered (daggererd) please?
bela555: maybe I have Battle Chasers: Nightwar please?
triock: Can I ask for 1 copy of Divinity: Original Sin, please?
PMPMGamer: May I have Distrust?
cardangrille: I would be happy to get a copy of Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition if they're not all taken by now (I think I'm the third to ask for the third copy?)
Nicole28: I'd love to ask for 1849: Gold Edition. *Coughs* If it's still up.
jimrh69: May I ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if already spoken for then could I ask for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition instead? Thank you For doing these give aways guys :)
roitedo: Hello. I would like to request "Master of Magic", please.
MMLN: I might be to late, but I would like to ask for The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition.
Korotan: Any chance for Distrust?
zaMNal: Wow. I would like to request Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition and System Shock™ 2 (†) if possible. Thank you very much!
FireDrakeZ: Update After looking at previous posts, it seems that the first 4 has been taken so I would like to request for Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge if still available then.
TheDudeLebowski: Requesting Deponia for February, please.
idbeholdME: I feel like trying something different this time. Haven't played a 2D platformer in forever. I'd like to request Gateways please.
Korotan: May I get Transistor or if that is already gone Train Fever?
All granted.

Ueber: May I ask for Dungeons 3.
Sebatrox: any chance of Yooka-Laylee?
PaterAlf: May I ask for JYDGE?
Caridia: If I am not too late, could I please get Outlast 2 by any chance?
SkelettalAngel: May i request one of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt keys?
hidraslick: Hello Guys and good day or night. Please, Could I get Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY Edition? Thanks for your hard work.
phisk: I would like to ask for Dungeons 3
direspirefirewire: Putting in a request for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if there's a copy still available? Fingers and toes crossed
ChrisDash83: Would it be possible for me to please get a key for Yooka-Laylee ? Thanks, Chris
ikrananka: I'd like to request Aven Colony if it's still available. Thanks.
Wolfehunter: I would love to have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition if a copy still available. Thanks
personthingy: May I request Transistor? No worries if it's already been taken, 'tis a beautiful looking game :D
gvyop: I know there is already 2 request for Dungeons 3 but as it just add a new DLC it may have some other giveaway keys ?
misteryo: I'd like to ask for Battle Chasers: Nightwar, please. Thanks!
etozhepepe: Then i would like to have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition, pls
Qwertw: May I have one of those Divinity Original Sins? Probably I'm late, so as a second choice I'd like Transistor
greyhat: I would like to request outlast 2 if it is still available. Thanks.
Schizo2015: may i have yooka laylee, please?
aRealCyborg: If it is still avaliable can i have aven colony?
Beaten to it, I'm afraid. Sorry!

ppdouble: hey, i don't know if games Settlers Rise of Empire or ANNO 1404 are available, but if not i saw one game i wish to play and that is Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
BellatorLudum: Hello. I would like to request "Mount & Blade", or MDK Thanks
bimoalfarrabi: May i request Outlast 2 or Witcher: Enhanced Edition?
Chris_Macklin: Hey first time here. May i request a copy of MDK?
I'm afraid you guys don't really qualify for the Community Giveaway. Hang around the forum more and return after being a bit more active.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited March 05, 2019 by zeogold
Many thanks to zeogold and Doc0075 for generosity!
Welcome back, zeo! And don’t be afraid if you ever need to be AFK again :)
Thank you Doc0075 for Witcher 3. There's quite a number of games in my library that comes from your kindness to the the community here.

No need to worry Zeogold, maybe we just spoiled by your diligent effort to get the codes instantly.
Post edited March 05, 2019 by zlaywal
zeogold: If anybody sees me make any mistakes, please correct me.

misteryo: I'd like to ask for Battle Chasers: Nightwar, please. Thanks!
zeogold: All granted.
It looks to me like I was beat to the game by someone above.

If that is the case, I'd like to ask for Battle Chasers: Nightwar again for this month, since I see it on the updated list.

Thanks, zeo!
Thanks to the anonymous donor for his/her generosity in providing Order of the Thorne and to zeogold for his untiring work on this thread.
Post edited March 05, 2019 by FireDrakeZ
high rated
zeogold: If anybody sees me make any mistakes, please correct me.

All granted.
misteryo: It looks to me like I was beat to the game by someone above.

If that is the case, I'd like to ask for Battle Chasers: Nightwar again for this month, since I see it on the updated list.

Thanks, zeo!
Er, sorry to confuse you. I was basically erasing things on the list one-by-one as I granted requests to make sure I got things right. You just got in before I got rid of the rest of the Battle Chasers keys. Everything still isn't fully updated, I'll make a post when it is.
Thanks zeo and Doc0075 for the game! It's time to storm some dungeo... no, wait! It's time to storm some fools storming my dungeon!
That was a heck of an undertaking you went through zeo, but welcome back and thank you and Doc0075 for Divinity OS!
Thanks! However the daggered MDK code didn't work for whatever reason. It's no big deal though and I'm very appreciative for Empire! Thanks again.

Edit: MDK issue was worked out. Thanks Zeo!
Post edited March 05, 2019 by Kelefane