It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If possible I would like to get
Outlast 2 on GOG.com
I'm glad that you're feeling better zeo. Was it because of the intense cold weather in the US lately ?
Is the Hard West: Scars of Freedom key just the expansion alone ? It does not come with the base game with it, does it ?
If it is the expansion alone, I would gladly have it for this month. But if it includes the base game as well, I'll pass since I already own it and it would be a waste.
Thanks.
zeogold: Any suggestion on symbol?
How about a % or & for nominations. They are visually distinct enough that there shouldn't be any future confusion as long as people read the OP.
I'd vote for ($) - nomination waiting for someone to cash it in.

Pouyou-pouyou: I'm glad that you're feeling better zeo. Was it because of the intense cold weather in the US lately ?
I doubt it's even been close to freezing where he is even overnight - been daytime temps high 50s to low 70s in the Bay Area. ;)

One reeeeally tempting game on the list, but I'm still playing through the backlog. Kudos to everyone who donated though.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by bler144
Is there another copy of Jydge? I'd like to ask for that one.

If it is already gone, I wouildn't mind Distrust either!
Thank you very much to the anonymous donor for the game, RickyAndersen for the nomination, and zeogold for being a wonderful host.

I am partial to asterisks (*) myself, and it definitely looks different that most characters, but I also like the suggestions of the dollar symbol ($) or the at symbol (@).
Makotolia: It seems that quite some people got confused by these 2 symbols (at least including me, haha;) Maybe another pair would be more distinguishable? @zeogold
I say keep the long established dagger symbol for the giveaways, and just swap out the (!) nomination for something visibly "wider", eg, (&), ($), (%), (#), etc.
Makotolia: It seems that quite some people got confused by these 2 symbols (at least including me, haha;) Maybe another pair would be more distinguishable? @zeogold
Am I the only one who thinks the ! symbol is Ok?
All you have to do is to pay a little bit more attention... :)
I'm also for asterisk (*). As this always means beware, read carefully. And since (*) is not used elsewhere, its pretty good candidate IMHO.
Somehow I like (@) .
BTW, I'd like to nominate BranjoHello for Battle Chasers: Nightwar. The guy's having a hard time and I think this game could be of his like...
Post edited February 19, 2019 by Lone_Scout
May I have Yooka-Laylee?
Lone_Scout: BTW, I'd like to nominate BranjoHello for Battle Chasers: Nightwar. The guy's having a hard time and I think this game could be of his like...
Kind of strange to appear almost exact minute when you wrote this?! O.o

Anyways, I thank you for thinking about but I'll have to refuse your nomination. It's true that my gaming budget is experiencing difficulties right now but in general I'm having A-OK time, so don't want you folks to worry too much about me. ;)
May I request Grim Fandango Remastered (daggererd) please?
If BranjoHello doesn't want it, maybe I have Battle Chasers: Nightwar please?