It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is Ultimate General: Gettysburg still available?
Thanking z02228 for Quest of Infamy! And zeogold for being our stalwart giveaway master.
I'll ask for Sacrifice.
I think that the version available on GOG is outdated but, for the sake of convenience, I'd like to have WARSOW in my GOG library, may I ask for it?
Hi, please can I ask for a copy of Ceville if you have one left?
Thank you z02228 for Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge and thanks to Zeo as ever
thanks kind people here :)
Hello dear gaming peoples, I would like to ask for Realms of Arkansas.. oops, Arkania 1+2. Not set in the Land of Oz but in the world of Das Schwarze Auge (that in Italy is fondly remembered as "A Look in the Dark", Uno Sguardo nel Buio).
Gede: Greetings everyone! It seems I have missed a lot in my away time.
What is up with Shadowgate: Special Edition? It is a game I was curious about but I was afraid it was too "old-school-like" for me. The price tag on it kept my interest at bay.

If possible, I would like to replace my assumptions with evidences. Would you mind if I would take it? Please?
Thanks in advance.
zeogold: Taken, sorry.
I guess I'll turn to youtube gameplay videos, then. The thanks still stand, Zeo.
But, why was it "daggered"?
zeogold: Taken, sorry.
Gede: I guess I'll turn to youtube gameplay videos, then. The thanks still stand, Zeo.
Maybe it was actually an exclamation mark rather than a dagger? I can’t quite remember, sorry. Check the rule and the quote below for reference.

6. Nominating other members is allowed, and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however. The nominee has a week to claim the game before it is up for grabs for everyone else again. If somebody has been nominated for a game, the game will be marked with an exclamation mark (!) until either redeemed or a week has passed.

AWG43: I'd like to nominate ciemnogrodzianin for Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, hummer010 for Monstrum and woosk for Shadowgate: Special Edition.
low rated
can I please have mount and blade
hi
Material_Oki: hi
hi to you too and welcome to the GOG forums :)
Gede: I guess I'll turn to youtube gameplay videos, then. The thanks still stand, Zeo.
Makotolia: Maybe it was actually an exclamation mark rather than a dagger? I can’t quite remember, sorry. Check the rule and the quote below for reference.
Very complete answer, Makotolia. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
I suppose you may be correct and I was remembering it wrong (or was confused/tired/not at my best at the time I saw it).
Makotolia: Maybe it was actually an exclamation mark rather than a dagger? I can’t quite remember, sorry. Check the rule and the quote below for reference.
Gede: Very complete answer, Makotolia. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
I suppose you may be correct and I was remembering it wrong (or was confused/tired/not at my best at the time I saw it).
Glad if I can be of help :)

It seems that quite some people got confused by these 2 symbols (at least including me, haha;) Maybe another pair would be more distinguishable? @zeogold