It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enura: Can anyone send me Yooka Laylee
Hi matey :) this thread doesn't work the way you think it does. This one is probably what you look for. Still, you may not get what you want there either.

As for this thread, please check the OP to find out how it works. You probably won't be receiving anything before you understand the rules, really.
Thanks zegold and z02228 for Darksiders Warmastered Edition.
kmcoolice: I appreciate that and I'll accept your nomination.
BlueMooner: Do you have a running mate yet? Pick me for your vice president !
What do you mean?

Thank you z02228 for donating "Firewatch" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Super mega thanks to zeogold and LynetteC for Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition. This game got me burning at the stake
I am requesting NecroVisioN: Lost Company if it's still available.
Could I give Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge spin please Zeo?
May I request Quest for Infamy please?
Braggadar: May I request Quest for Infamy please?
I played that game last week. At fist I wasn't very convinced, the start is not really good; then, it quickly got better and I honestly had fun with it. As in Quest for Glory, imo the best way to play it is going rogue rather than fighter or wizard, it is more of an adventure game that way -you have to exploit items and the environment rather than bash or burn your way through.

One thing I didn't realize and made me waste time: to progress in the story, at the very beginning you must talk to everyone in the city.
Enebias: As in Quest for Glory, imo the best way to play it is going rogue rather than fighter or wizard, it is more of an adventure game that way -you have to exploit items and the environment rather than bash or burn your way through.
Difference being that in QfG a rogue could be fully maxed. The places where there were different paths depending on class were for rogue, yes (but rogues also got to do some stuff other classes just didn't, at all), but when you had a choice you could do anything.

Otherwise, still wondering whether 2.0 will ever be released for QfI.
low rated
It will be fantastic , if i get witcher 3 .
WhereIsFace: It will be fantastic , if i get witcher 3 .
that's correct!
TheDudeLebowski: that's correct!
Hey, do you have get any games from there?
I am just rookie at gog:)
TheDudeLebowski: that's correct!
WhereIsFace: Hey, do you have get any games from there?
I am just rookie at gog:)
Read posts 1, 2, 3,
Greetings everyone! It seems I have missed a lot in my away time.
What is up with Shadowgate: Special Edition? It is a game I was curious about but I was afraid it was too "old-school-like" for me. The price tag on it kept my interest at bay.

If possible, I would like to replace my assumptions with evidences. Would you mind if I would take it? Please?
Thanks in advance.
high rated
TheBigCore: I am requesting NecroVisioN: Lost Company if it's still available.
supplementscene: Could I give Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge spin please Zeo?
Braggadar: May I request Quest for Infamy please?
All granted.

Gede: Greetings everyone! It seems I have missed a lot in my away time.
What is up with Shadowgate: Special Edition? It is a game I was curious about but I was afraid it was too "old-school-like" for me. The price tag on it kept my interest at bay.

If possible, I would like to replace my assumptions with evidences. Would you mind if I would take it? Please?
Thanks in advance.
Taken, sorry.

This isn't a thread to just ask for random stuff in, the only games available are those listed on the first posts. On top of that, you don't really qualify for anything here.
Post edited February 09, 2019 by zeogold