It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to request Gemini Rue
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I remembered when Divinity II was originally released, the Russian publisher (1C) decided to add footnote with a list of similar games on the back of the box. Yeah, pretty strange promotional move. It said that Divinity II is similar to Risen and Oblivion.

I haven't played Divinity II, so I want to know how close they were to the truth back in the days?
As others have stated above, D2 is a third person open world action RPG. I don't feel it plays like either Risen or Oblivion (which is mainly a first person game). Maybe Two Worlds (2) would be a little closer. The dragon part is mostly an action game.
Flashfire42: STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON ME I DONT DESERVE IT.
Too late! I spent a bunch of cash on you. I got some beer, some pizza, some brownies... but since you didn't want it, I ate it. I also got you some pudding.... poured that right into the envelope. That's on its way.
Flashfire42: STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON ME I DONT DESERVE IT.
BlueMooner: Too late! I spent a bunch of cash on you. I got some beer, some pizza, some brownies... but since you didn't want it, I ate it. I also got you some pudding.... poured that right into the envelope. That's on its way.
;)
high rated
Just trying to put together the requests so far, just ignoring those for games not on list, not making any activity judgements:

AWG43: I'd like to nominate ciemnogrodzianin for Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition, hummer010 for Monstrum and woosk for Shadowgate: Special Edition.
Makotolia: May I have Consortium: Master Edition, The (†) and Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5...so it’s actually Tomb Raider 6? ;)?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for daggered Giants: Citizen Kabuto?
SpartanSloth: Hey Zeo, back when I asked for Everspace, was it a daggered game? If so, may I please have the other copy of Tomb Raider 1+2+3?
Kaesemeister: Can I have Disciples 2 Gold please? Thanks a lot in advance.
finkleroy: I'd like to request Tomb Raider 1+2+3.
park_84: May I have Heroes of Annihilated Empires?
gahuden01: me tooo I'd like to request Tomb Raider 1+2+3 ^^
TheBigCore: I'd like to request Raiden III Digital Edition if it's still available.
Drakon1590: Hi Zeo. May I request key for Disciples 2 Gold?
T_a_J: May i have Consortium: Master Edition, The (†) ?
deliasq: May I request Harvester and WARSOW (†)?
Sebatrox: May I request "Tomb Raider 1+2+3" to my collection. I have 4 and 5.
Flashfire42: May I Humbly request NecroVisioN: The Lost Company. Looks like something that I will play.
Gekko_Dekko: may I ask for Raiden 3 (if not taken already)?
MarkoH01: I would like to request Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins.
AB2012: May I ask for "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis", please?
blastradius: I would like to be considered for Spellforce Platinum if I can ask for it, if no one else has yet.
BlueMooner: I'd like Driftmoon or Ceville or Gemini Rue.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to have Divinity 2 if it's ok.
Rosalumina: Tomb Raider 1+2+3, please?
SkelettalAngel: may i request Alan wake's American Nightmare if not taken?
BenKii: May I request Ultima™ Underworld 1+2?
Flashfire42: I would like to request Consortium: Master Edition, The (†) please.
i_hope_you_rot: May i request Everspace if it's still available ? Thanks .
happywinner: I would love to play
Heroes of Annihilated Empires DRM free.
Midnite_Cruiser: If it's not too late to ask, I would love to try the Tomb Raider triple pack, with parts 1, 2, and 3.
PonyFlare: I'd like to request Gemini Rue
Considering BlueMooner's request as being for Driftmoon, since nobody else had requested it before, we have this:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare 1/1
Consortium: Master Edition, The (†) 3/1
Disciples 2 Gold 2/1
Divinity 2: Developer's Cut 1/1
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins 1/1
Driftmoon 1/1
EVERSPACE™ 1/1
Gemini Rue 1/1
Giants: Citizen Kabuto (†) 1/1
Harvester 1/1
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition 1/1
Heroes of Annihilated Empires 2/1
Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ 1/1
Monstrum 1/1
NecroVisioN: The Lost Company 1/1
Raiden III Digital Edition 2/1
Shadowgate: Special Edition 1/1
SpellForce Platinum 1/1
Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (x2) 7/2 (wow!)
Ultima™ Underworld 1+2 1/1
WARSOW (†) 1/1
Cavalary: Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (x2) 7/2 (wow!)
I also wanted that (so it would have been 8/2 ! ), but after seeing all the requests for it, I decided I'd try for something I actually had a chance at. It's also why I decided to be more flexible by listing several choices, allowing others to have a better chance at getting what they wanted and making it easier on Zeo to mix and match.
BlueMooner: It's also why I decided to be more flexible by listing several choices, allowing others to have a better chance at getting what they wanted and making it easier on Zeo to mix and match.
The rules quite clearly stated First Come First Serve. No need for you to do that.
Is there a way to sticky the first post?

New people who click on the thread are led to the last page automatically, and don't see any of the rule posts.
pkk234: Is there a way to sticky the first post?

New people who click on the thread are led to the last page automatically, and don't see any of the rule posts.
Yep, a mod can do it, Judas did before, but if the post's edited the sticky goes away, and zeo edited it recently and I guess it wasn't stickied again since.

It didn't help much, mind you.
Post edited January 28, 2019 by Cavalary
BlueMooner: It's also why I decided to be more flexible by listing several choices, allowing others to have a better chance at getting what they wanted and making it easier on Zeo to mix and match.
zlaywal: The rules quite clearly stated First Come First Serve. No need for you to do that.
I try to be accommodating, what can I say.
low rated
Whateverf.
Post edited January 29, 2019 by LevAlAaraf
LevAlAaraf: Hello to all.
I want to play SWAT 4: Gold edition or Blackwell: Epiphany.
Good for you. Read the first post of this thread in the meantime.
Cavalary: snip
Breja: snip
bler144: snip
toxicTom: snip
Thanks for the answers about Divinity II! I should have guessed that it was just a trick to increase the sales. Divinity wasn't that popular in Russia as Gothic/Risen and TES, so I can understand publisher's logic in this case.
pkk234: Is there a way to sticky the first post?

Cavalary: Yep, a mod can do it, Judas did before, but if the post's edited the sticky goes away, and zeo edited it recently and I guess it wasn't stickied again since.

It didn't help much, mind you.
Also at the moment it's quite hard to get in contact with Judas as well - seems as if he has a lot to do. Since, as you said, it also wasn't that helpful the last time we tried I guess we might as well leave it as it is.
May I request Alan wake American nightmare