It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

demonh321: PLZ STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT KEY PLZ

Plz star wars battlefront 2005 €£¥₩:-):-D:-(:O☆★♧♣key Plz.
Right now there are NO Star Wars games on the list of available games. Did you read the first three posts in this thread? I think not. Please remedy that.
demonh321: PLZ STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT KEY PLZ

Plz star wars battlefront 2005 €£¥₩:-):-D:-(:O☆★♧♣key Plz.
The ending of your post hurts my eyeballs.
Schizo2015: thx zeo for the hosting and deliasq for jack keane 2.
enpy: Thanks to deliasq and zeogold for the game! :)
Yes, yes! I welcome our newest initiates!

May I request Harvester and WARSOW (†)?
May I request "Tomb Raider 1+2+3" to my collection. I have 4 and 5.
Thank You.
May I Humbly request NecroVisioN: The Lost Company. Looks like something that I will play.
Could you be a bit more specific about the exact name of the game you'd like to waste time with ?

Edit: Removed my own asking

Edit2: Nevermind. FInally saw the resdt of the posting.
Post edited January 24, 2019 by ksj8ak2
may I ask for Raiden 3 (if not taken already)?
I would like to request Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins.
Thanks to ksj8ak2 for NecroVisioN: The Lost Company and for Zeogold for letting me know about this awesome game.
high rated
Wow this is awesome :) first time i see something like this , i know im not allowed to participate because this is my first day in the comunity , but i want just to say i realy apreciate this kind of stuffs :)
Xagun: Wow this is awesome :) first time i see something like this , i know im not allowed to participate because this is my first day in the comunity , but i want just to say i realy apreciate this kind of stuffs :)
Welcome to the GOG community and thank you for the nice words :)
Xagun: Wow this is awesome :) first time i see something like this , i know im not allowed to participate because this is my first day in the comunity , but i want just to say i realy apreciate this kind of stuffs :)
MarkoH01: Welcome to the GOG community and thank you for the nice words :)
Thanks for the Welcome , and you very welcome :)
This is a very friendly and generous community indeed.
Welcome to GOG! :)
May I ask for "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis", please?
I have a baldurs gate 2 key, who wants it? PM me, :)

EDIT: key claimed by RickyAndersen
Post edited January 25, 2019 by josh72718