It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aghem: May I ask for Escape Goat 2 ?
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks Geralt_of_Rivia and Zeogold! :)
high rated
Damon18: For personal problems I wasn't able to get SOMA this xmas (but luckily I was in time to get Fantasy General and Everspace), so:

May I request a code for SOMA?
Granted.
How do you get your keys?
and i wish there was a game i wanted on your list but i love what you are doing.
If the game i wanted was on there it would be dead cells
aRealCyborg: How do you get your keys?
and i wish there was a game i wanted on your list but i love what you are doing.
If the game i wanted was on there it would be dead cells
The keys are donated by the very generous members of this community.
idbeholdME: I'd like to request Shadow Man.
zeogold: All granted.

SpartanSloth: I'd like to request Shadow Man, please
zeogold: Too late for it, sorry.
Ooops, didn't see that one was already requested, sorry about that Zeo
zeogold: .
Hey Zeo, looking for copies of expiring game codes. I think that consists of:

Everspace
Fantasy General
SOMA

I'm also interested in Full Throttle. Warsow looks interesting, but it doesn't show up in the gog game search. Is it actually a steam key? Lastly, do you have copies of Little Big Adventure 1, or just 2?

Thanks for whatever you choose to give. : )

EDIT Ok, nevermind about Warsow and LBA. I'm only asking for the first three and Full Throttle.
EDIT 2 nevermind about FT.
Post edited January 15, 2019 by BlueMooner
BlueMooner: I'm also interested in Full Throttle. Warsow looks interesting, but it doesn't show up in the gog game search. Is it actually a steam key? Lastly, do you have copies of Little Big Adventure 1, or just 2?
Warsow is a GOG key. It was removed from the GOG store but the key can still be used to add games to your library. As for LBA 1 and 2, check the 3 OPs. If it's not on the list he doesn't have it.
BlueMooner: I'm also interested in Full Throttle. Warsow looks interesting, but it doesn't show up in the gog game search. Is it actually a steam key? Lastly, do you have copies of Little Big Adventure 1, or just 2?
theslitherydeee: Warsow is a GOG key. It was removed from the GOG store but the key can still be used to add games to your library. As for LBA 1 and 2, check the 3 OPs. If it's not on the list he doesn't have it.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Hello Comunity!

I have a free SOMA key it expires the 17th of January if not activated, if someone is interested feel free to send me a pm before it expires and I will give it to you for free.

Cheers!
oops
Post edited January 13, 2019 by SpikedSoul
upd: nevermind
Post edited January 15, 2019 by licht61
Hi there, I've heard there's a bunch of everspace that about to expire,
A space is a terrible thing to waste!
BlackThorny: Hi there, I've heard there's a bunch of everspace that about to expire,
Whenever there is space, it's a terrible thing to waste, agreed. :D
BlackThorny: Hi there, I've heard there's a bunch of everspace that about to expire,
"In space, no one can hear you scream"
Everspace daggered?
One shouldn't bring a dagger to a space fight.