It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
bjgamer: UPDATE -
It looks like some are not sure which games have already been requested since the requests go back quite a few pages now. In the interest of helping correlate that, and for the Puzzlemaster to more easily find his next ... subject. ;)
Thanks for keeping track for me! I'll just grant all requests from folks who qualify and then sort out the requests for which people got beaten to stuff as I make the rounds.

srhill: I'd like to put in for FTL, if I may.
Uchtiv: May i request "Clive Barker's Undying" and "Warsow"?
franmolamazo: Happy new year everybody!

I know I am not a hardcore user of the forums, but as the keys for EVERSPACE have a deadline and there are quite a few available I would like to kindly ask for one as I have not reached the needed amount and would prefer not to buy for the sake of spending.

Wether I am granted the game or not thanks for keeping up the community spirit alive :-)
Schizo2015: may i have jack keane 2 please?
greeklover: Can I have Fallout new vegas if it's the ultimate edition?
Gede: Can I have Fallout: New Vegas if it is not the Ultimate Edition? :-)

(Pinstripe does look like my style of game, so it could work as a second choice?)
gixgox: Happy New Year to everyone.

In case Tacoma is still on the market, I would like to take it home to my library.
FireDrakeZ: I would like to request for Clive Barker's Undying please.
arsalan12: May I request Everspace?
Korotan: Can I get Divine Divinity or is the new month still not there from Zeos side?
PMPMGamer: May I have Torchlight, please?
nebulosas: May I ask for Sacred 2 Gold? :)
RickyAndersen: Thank bjgamer for the rundown!
Since nobody ask for it, may I ask Stronghold HD (†)?
LootHunter: I would like to request EVERSPACE, since it's now daggered and keys expire soon.
SpikedSoul: I would like to put in a request for the 6th EVERSPACE key, please (if I did math correctly :D)
T_a_J: I'd like to request EVERSPACE please.
All granted.

jimrh69: May I ask for TACOMA please
LootHunter: Hi, can I have Fallout New Vegas?
te_lanus: could I ask for Sacred 2 Gold>?
LordMarlock: May I ask for TACOMA please
Too late, sorry.

MasterPuffy: If anyone still has an extra copy of Everspace lying around, I'd be much indebted!
DerBesserwisser: Hi,

i would like to request the key for Pinstripe if it is not taken and my very rare presence is enough to qualify for this thread

thanks (in both cases)
Aachraff: Can i get :
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within.
Fallout: New Vegas.
Thanks in advance.
Rep7icant: I'd like to request EVERSPACE please.
Hero-GOG: I'd like to request Everspace (PM me) Thanks in advance.
I'm afraid y'all don't really qualify for the Community Giveaway, sorry.
Denied due to lack of participation.

j0ekerr: Garçon, I'd like a witcher, all three of them, some biological and systemic shocks, A few dungeons, the darker the better, some mice with phantasmal tales, some servings of persian royalty, and all flavours of sinful divinity and basically every single other game in the catalogue. Oh, and send the bill to J. Cheever Loophole.

MOOOOC!

And two hard boiled eggs of course.
Sorry, you can only get either the Spam, Spam, Witcher and Spam, or the Witcher, Spam, and royal Persian dungeon mouse with a side of Spam.
Post edited January 08, 2019 by zeogold
There were 3 Fallout: NV? :( missed out
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: There were 3 Fallout: NV? :( missed out
Not really. Just one, but as I said in my post, it's easier for me to just grant everything then go through the rounds and sort out who missed out on what while I'm giving out keys instead when the amount of requests are this high.
TheDudeLebowski: There were 3 Fallout: NV? :( missed out
zeogold: Not really. Just one, but as I said in my post, it's easier for me to just grant everything then go through the rounds and sort out who missed out on what while I'm giving out keys instead when the amount of requests are this high.
Cool
Thanks Doc0075 and zeogold for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition.

Zeo, can I request to be put on THE "NO GIFTS FOR ME FOR NOW" LIST? I am full for a few months and I am getting a bit slow in the cold winter. It took me about 20 tries:) to kill the Beast in a fair fight (Witcher 1 chapter 1 really annoying battle)
My thanks to zeo and RPGmemories for not letting a copy good game (EVERSPACE) go to waste. )
greeklover: Zeo, can I request to be put on THE "NO GIFTS FOR ME FOR NOW" LIST? I am full for a few months and I am getting a bit slow in the cold winter. It took me about 20 tries:) to kill the Beast in a fair fight (Witcher 1 chapter 1 really annoying battle)
Denied due to lack of participation in giveaway threads :p
May I have Torchlight (†) if it's still available?
Makotolia: May I have Torchlight (†) if it's still available?
Granted.
I would like to nominate VampiroAlhazred for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. It's actually there this time.
Makotolia: May I have Torchlight (†) if it's still available?
zeogold: Granted.
Huge thanks to Point_Man for Torchlight and to zeo for lightning fast delivery!

It starts tofeel like I’vegot myselfintosome kindofracinggame and Imustgivethanksfastenoughtostayinthegame ;)
I'd like to nominate Braggadar for Quest for Glory 1-5

And may I ask Worms Forts: Under Siege (†) ?
Post edited January 08, 2019 by RickyAndersen
Change my mind
Post edited January 08, 2019 by kusumahendra
Thank you roteido for Everspace and Zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
Hello,

I would like to kindly ask for NecroVisioN.

I dont know, is DLC count as second game which makes out of limit in this month?
Best regards :)
Post edited January 08, 2019 by erbello