It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for TACOMA please
Post edited January 04, 2019 by jimrh69
SpikedSoul: Full Throttle Remasted key left, can I just post the key here directly?
TheDudeLebowski: In this thread, it's preferable to send it directly to zeogold and he'll monitor giveaways. If you want to post the key directly, you can try in the Gifting thread. :)
alrighty, I sent a PM with the gift code to zeogold :D

have an amazing weekend
TheDudeLebowski: In this thread, it's preferable to send it directly to zeogold and he'll monitor giveaways. If you want to post the key directly, you can try in the Gifting thread. :)
SpikedSoul: alrighty, I sent a PM with the gift code to zeogold :D

have an amazing weekend
you too!
Hi, can I have Fallout New Vegas?
high rated
First, I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Year that they spent with their loved ones. Should you have been on vacation I hope you returned well rested and in good health.

Second, I'd like to thank all the gifters (and especially the serial gifters, I'm sure everybody knows who I am talking about) for contributing to this thread. Without you this thread would not be possible. Since I've had hard times for quite a few years I just can't afford some of the more expensive games even when they are on sale and I was lucky enough to get some of the games I couldn't afford through this (or sometimes also through other) giveaways.

And that leads me to third: I am a firm believer in the old saying "One hand washes the other.".

No, I'm not talking about a trade, that's not what this thread is about. What I am saying is that it just wouldn't feel right to me to only get games through this giveaway but never give anything back. So since I had a bit more money than usual because of Christmas I set aside a budget for gifts and before the sale ended I carefully combed through the sale to decide what I would get for that budget.

The games were picked with these bullet points in mind:

*) The game would have to be good. That means I either already had the game or played it at a friend and knew that it was good.
*) The game would have to be cheap. Simply because I can't afford the expensive games and since the budget was fixed cheaper games means more gifts.
*) At similar prices games that are rarely on sale (or aren't usually sold as low as during this sale) were prefered.
*) At similar prices games that are rather unknown but are highly regarded by the people who did play them were prefered. I mean, we don't need Fallout 1 and 2 sitting in the list for a year because everybody knows and has the game on their account already.

So with these in mind I came up with a list of 15 games from several different genre that pretty much exactly fit into the assigned budget. No, I won't post the list or Zeo would have my hide if people started requesting games that aren't on his list yet. ;-) The codes are on the way to Zeo so please wait until Zeo has updated the list.

What I will do though is give recommendations for games that have not been picked after a few weeks since I want all of the games to find a new good home.

I hope you'll have fun with this late Christmas present.
could I ask for Sacred 2 Gold>?
edit: request withdrawn
Post edited January 04, 2019 by SpikedSoul
SpikedSoul: so, asking for stuff is allowed? cool, cool, cool, cool.

I would humbly make a request for "Cinders" then. (I seem to always be missing sales on that one)
You can check the first page of this thread for the list of available games, if you want to ask for a game not listed here you should use The GOG Community Gifting Thread.
SpikedSoul: so, asking for stuff is allowed? cool, cool, cool, cool.

I would humbly make a request for "Cinders" then. (I seem to always be missing sales on that one)
Paulo_Moura69: You can check the first page of this thread for the list of available games, if you want to ask for a game not listed here you should use The GOG Community Gifting Thread.
ah, so not just any games can be requested, thank you.

I withdraw my request

have an amazing weekend
Geralt_of_Rivia: ...
Thank you for your contribution, Geralt_of_Rivia :)
Geralt_of_Rivia:
Late HTY to everybody! I agree with your philosophy. ATM I can't spend on games. My last purchase has been the Race the Sun "Sunrise DLC" (because very cheap), so this thread is really nice for me to have something new on GOG - I own most of the old stuff I want - even when I see the things I wanted go to someone else I have that fun feeling of "ok I have missed this chance but it still could come up again", and I can be happy for the other person who was faster than me anyway. And I would love to contribute again with some game I like in the future!
I am very curious about the games you have picked so I will "stay tuned".
Post edited January 04, 2019 by Dogmaus
May I ask for TACOMA please
The Puzzlemaster is now bearing the number of the best.

All hail our dark lord Zeogold!
Lone_Scout: The Puzzlemaster is now bearing the number of the best.

Best or beast? Freudian slip?
Lone_Scout: The Puzzlemaster is now bearing the number of the best.

51nikopol: Best or beast? Freudian slip?
D'oh!