It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I have Fallout new vegas if it's the ultimate edition?
Can I have Fallout: New Vegas if it is not the Ultimate Edition? :-)

(Pinstripe does look like my style of game, so it could work as a second choice?)
Post edited January 03, 2019 by Gede
Schizo2015: may i have jack keane 2 please?
MarkoH01: Jack Keane... Jack Keane ... he just asked for Jack Keane ... the Keaning is ALIVE!
Not again!
Attachments:
Happy New Year to everyone.

In case Tacoma is still on the market, I would like to take it home to my library.
I would like to request for Clive Barker's Undying please.
If anyone still has an extra copy of Everspace lying around, I'd be much indebted!
May I request Everspace?
zeogold: *sound of searching for next quarry*
A list of quarries ... with queries. ;)

srhill: I'd like to put in for FTL, if I may.
Uchtiv: May i request "Clive Barker's Undying" and "Warsow"?
franmolamazo: Happy new year everybody!

I know I am not a hardcore user of the forums, but as the keys for EVERSPACE have a deadline and there are quite a few available I would like to kindly ask for one as I have not reached the needed amount and would prefer not to buy for the sake of spending.

Wether I am granted the game or not thanks for keeping up the community spirit alive :-)
Schizo2015: may i have jack keane 2 please?
direspirefirewire: As a fan of Freespace: Descent, Starlancer and Freelancer, might I request for Everspace please?
direspirefirewire: As a fan of Freespace: Descent, Starlancer and Freelancer, might I request for Everspace please?
TwinS4ever: You still want Everspace? I got a spare key :)
greeklover: Can I have Fallout new vegas if it's the ultimate edition?
Gede: Can I have Fallout: New Vegas if it is not the Ultimate Edition? :-)

(Pinstripe does look like my style of game, so it could work as a second choice?)
gixgox: Happy New Year to everyone.

In case Tacoma is still on the market, I would like to take it home to my library.
FireDrakeZ: I would like to request for Clive Barker's Undying please.
MasterPuffy: If anyone still has an extra copy of Everspace lying around, I'd be much indebted!
arsalan12: May I request Everspace?
Unknown if direspirefirewire got Everspace from TwinS4ever or not.

And a rather unusual request for the Puzzlemaster to ponder ...

j0ekerr: Garçon, I'd like a witcher, all three of them, some biological and systemic shocks, A few dungeons, the darker the better, some mice with phantasmal tales, some servings of persian royalty, and all flavours of sinful divinity and basically every single other game in the catalogue. Oh, and send the bill to J. Cheever Loophole.

MOOOOC!

And two hard boiled eggs of course.
Post edited January 03, 2019 by bjgamer
I sent TwinS4ever a PM some hours back but he/she’s most likely AFK. I’ll update my post if anything changes. Thanks bjgamer for collating the requests
"Earth 2150"
is that that crazy Japanese game where all you do is shoot bugs?
swsoboleski89: "Earth 2150"
It's Polish game, and you shoot robots. Imo good RTS, I can recommend ;)
Post edited January 03, 2019 by erbello
swsoboleski89: "Earth 2150"
erbello: It's Polish game, and you shoot robots. Imo good RTS, I can recommend ;)
oh snap! polska game? rts? too bad im an idiot. whats the game im thinking about? earth defense force?
Can I get Divine Divinity or is the new month still not there from Zeos side?
May I have Torchlight, please?
erbello: It's Polish game, and you shoot robots. Imo good RTS, I can recommend ;)
swsoboleski89: oh snap! polska game? rts? too bad im an idiot. whats the game im thinking about? earth defense force?
LOL yup I think this is the one - there's a PC port? I remember it was sort of a sleeper "B" hit / cheesy cult classic on console.

Back in the day it was like we could spent tense nights in Call of Duty... or just jump into a game of EDF and blast the hell out of ants the size of skyscrapers ;)