It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeresMyAccount: snip
Nah mate, it's alright. The rules are mainly designed to make the giveaway fair and to prevent new (and often fraudulent/greedy) accounts getting codes. The rules are actually fairly straight forward.

Active member - I've seen you a lot here, check.
Request quota - it's your first ever, so no problems there (and you requested a daggered game, so even easier!).
Key availability - it's on the list, and no-one seems to have requested them since zeo last posted, so should be fine.
Chat Access - you need to open your chat to public or add zeo as a friend to allow him to send the requested code. You can do this temporarily and change it again after if you so desire.
Politeness: don't forget to thank the donor and zeogold.
HeresMyAccount: Alright, I read the rules in the first post, but honestly it's all a bit complicated for something like this and reminds me of a legal document of some kind, so I'm really sorry if I happen to be naive or do anything wrong, but please just cut me some slack if I do.

Anyway, here's the situation: they were giving away Full Throttle Remastered for a while, but I couldn't get it because my stupid browser didn't work very well, so now I've gotten a secondary browser which seems to work just fine for this website.

The problem is, they're no longer giving away Full Throttle Remastered! So just because the stupid awful browser didn't work, I couldn't get a copy!

So anyway, if anyone happens to have a copy that you don't want, I'd appreciate it. I'm sorry that I don't really have anything to give in exchange, but like I said, if you don't want it and are going to give it away anyway.

Thanks a lot!
I have one but you have to set your profile so that I can chat you up. Alternatively add me as a friend.
Thanks blotunga and zeogold!
I would like to request Sudeki, if possible. Thank you very much!
Thanks a lot to noahantebi for Full Throttle key! You are the best!
high rated
PookaMustard: I'll be closing this year with Everspace. Thanks to everyone for this giveaway!
Kaesemeister: May I request Fahrenheit? Thanks a lot in advance.
gixgox: Armed and Dangerous
is still missing in my Lucasfilm/Disney collection.
May I get it?
I think I didn't ask for a GOG game this month.
MarkoH01: I guess Sudeki is already gone? If not I would be interested in this one.
aghem: May I ask for Return to Krondor ?
AWG43: Hm, may I have Darkstone please?
MazDen: may i ask for arcanum?
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Knock-Knock, please ?
CactusSmacker: I would like to request Dragonsphere if possible, thanks!
All granted.

Not_you: May I ask for Papers, Please (!), if the person who is nominated for the game, doesn't want it?
zaMNal: I would like to request Sudeki, if possible. Thank you very much!
Beaten to it.

HeresMyAccount: Alright, I read the rules in the first post, but honestly it's all a bit complicated for something like this and reminds me of a legal document of some kind, so I'm really sorry if I happen to be naive or do anything wrong, but please just cut me some slack if I do.
Don't worry about it, it's nowhere near as bad or intimidating as it seems. It basically boils down to "ask for a game from the list on the OP, you can have one game per month, daggered games are freebies you can have as many of as you like". That's about it. You don't have to worry about the qualification stuff since I've seen you around plenty/kinda know you, you're clear. I see Blotunga already covered your needs, but feel free to drop by for a different game.

demonh321: Xd
Battlefront 2005
XD
No.
Post edited December 29, 2018 by zeogold
bler144: Uh...ok. Who's there?
Zeo !
thanks LynetteC and zeogold!
high rated
bler144: Uh...ok. Who's there?
MaxFulvus: Zeo !
Zeo who?
zeogold: ...
gixgox: Armed and Dangerous
is still missing in my Lucasfilm/Disney collection.
May I get it?
I think I didn't ask for a GOG game this month.
zeogold: ...
Armed and Dangerous: Key donated by bjgamer.

The new year may come now, I'm prepared. I'm armed and dangerous.
Thanks to bjgamer and my dealer zeogold.
Attachments:
Post edited December 29, 2018 by gixgox
MaxFulvus: Zeo !
zeogold: Zeo who?
Zeo Claus!

Thanks to LynetteC and Zeogold for Darkstone. Have a Happy New Year folks!
zaMNal: I would like to request Sudeki, if possible. Thank you very much!
zeogold: Beaten to it.
Nooooo... Beaten. And an expired key last time. Hoping for luck with this request:

Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) (†) and
Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time

Fingers crossed. Thanks!
Post edited December 29, 2018 by zaMNal
Stronghold HD sounds perfect for me.
LynetteC and zeogold, i want to thank you both most sincerely. Have an awesome weekend.
zeogold: Zeo who?
Zeo blige me to find a bad Knock-Knock joke !

Thanks to LynetteC for the game and Zeo for his dedicated work.