It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KrysTOFF: I checked the list on first page and saw a game named Everspace that I never heard of before.

Those who have it, would you say it is a relevant game for me who is a long-time fan and still play the Wing Commander/Privateer games ? I ask because I don't really see what a "space rogue-like game" means to be honest. ^_^

If you consider it close enough to the Wing Commander/Privateer games then I would be very happy to get a key for that Everspace game. If Everspace's gameplay is really different then I'll pass and let the key to someone else.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
I've been playing this one for days. If you can get into it, it's very entertaining (and addictive), but be warned that it's also quite challenging. I've seen a number of complaints from people who think that it's too difficult, and while it certainly has a learning curve, practice will make you better.

It's similar to Wing Commander in the sense that all modern space sims are more or less like Wing Commander (or X-Wing, or TIE Fighter, or Freespace, etc.). The one game that it probably reminds me of more than any other is Freelancer (though there are some important differences), as the emphasis is upon fast-paced combat. There's both a third-person view and an in-cockpit view (which is surprisingly detailed), and you can use either. The game is single-player only; there is no multiplayer mode.

Everspace has only a loose plot and no rigid structure; there are no mission briefings. You pick a starting loadout and difficulty level, launch your ship, and fight your way across several sectors of space toward a set (but unknown, during the story) destination. The specific enemies, environments, and level layouts are randomized (up to a point; early sectors are generally easier, while later ones are more difficult). New weapons and equipment are salvaged from what you can find and equipped on the fly. Then you die, because the game is hard. But when you die, you go back to the hangar, use the money you earned on your last run to purchase permanent upgrades for your ship (or a new ship entirely), and then you try again. This process repeats itself several times until you reach the final sector and resolve the plot, which should take you, at a minimum, a couple of dozen attempts.

It's not for everyone, and there are parts that feel unpolished (the DLC helps to flesh things out a little), but as I said, if you can get into it, you'll enjoy it. It's also very pretty.
thank you advancedhero for this rougelit game EVERSPACE and praise the santa Zeogold
Thanks to bjgamer for Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf (again, I wonder why this is daggered though. There was a massive giveaway?), to Links for Wasteland 1 (is it me or there’s indeed some kind of link between us? ;) and to zeo, for your extra work even during your holidays!

I wish you, together with all other kind GOG members (that I recognize, I mean;) , a restful holiday!
Thankyou AliensCrew for Oxenfree. Looking forward to trying this one out for myself given the good reviews.
And thanks zeo, Lord of the Keys and PuzzleMaster.
Makotolia: Thanks to bjgamer for Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf (again, I wonder why this is daggered though. There was a massive giveaway?), to Links for Wasteland 1 (is it me or there’s indeed some kind of link between us? ;) and to zeo, for your extra work even during your holidays!

I wish you, together with all other kind GOG members (that I recognize, I mean;) , a restful holiday!
You are very welcome. Hm, no it wasn't on giveaway (I bought it for donation). I don't know if it was ever a freebie or not or why it was daggered. No matter - I hope you have fun with it, It is another of those older RTS faves of mine.
Thanks for the holiday wishes and Happy Holidays to you also. :)
May I have Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura please now that I have enough free time for a long game :)
Requesting Jade Empire (if I can).
I would like to nominate bhrigu for Papers, Please.
Zadalon: May I have Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura please now that I have enough free time for a long game :)
Granted.
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Jade Empire (if I can).
Also granted.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you LynetteC and zeogold for Arcanum, that was a super Christmas gift!
I'll be closing this year with Everspace. Thanks to everyone for this giveaway!
bjgamer: You are very welcome. Hm, no it wasn't on giveaway (I bought it for donation). I don't know if it was ever a freebie or not or why it was daggered. No matter - I hope you have fun with it, It is another of those older RTS faves of mine.
Thanks for the holiday wishes and Happy Holidays to you also. :)
Thank you! (We shall wait for about another month until our holiday though;) I guess I’d enjoy it just like the Eador: Genesis I received also from you months ago! Thanks again!
May I request Fahrenheit? Thanks a lot in advance.
Braggadar: Thankyou AliensCrew for Oxenfree. Looking forward to trying this one out for myself given the good reviews.
And thanks zeo, Lord of the Keys and PuzzleMaster.
You're welcome.

Have fun with this game.
Armed and Dangerous
is still missing in my Lucasfilm/Disney collection.
May I get it?
I think I didn't ask for a GOG game this month.