It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

theslitherydeee: I would like to nominate VampiroAlhazred for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.
zeogold: ....eh? That's not on the list.
I'm sorry I must have misread the list. My mistake.
Thanks to gixgox and zeo for Little Big Adventure!
zeogold: ....eh? That's not on the list.
theslitherydeee: I'm sorry I must have misread the list. My mistake.
Thank you for the kind nomination, Theslitherydeee! (even though the game is not on the list xD)
theslitherydeee: I'm sorry I must have misread the list. My mistake.
VampiroAlhazred: Thank you for the kind nomination, Theslitherydeee! (even though the game is not on the list xD)
I need glasses for my glasses.
Hello, and thanks for Layers of Fear from the other giveaway.

I would really like System Shock 2. Cheers.
Many thanks zeogold and ikrananka. \o/ :-D

Merry X-mas everyone !
Hello, I hope that Christmas Eve gets ready with a lot of joy in your house!

May I ask for 3 daggered games ?
Full Throttle Remastered
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
Little Big Adventure 2

best wishes.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, may you have a wonderful time celebrating!
... and also best wishes to those who don't celebrate Christmas. :)

Waldschatten: Thanks to Krugos2 (and ZeoGold) for the copy of Shuggy!

:)
Enjoy it, it's a fun little game! Oh, and I love the music so much, I remember the first time I saw the trailer I repeated the video over and over just to hear the music. :)

powergod: Super thanks to Big_Stupid for an unexpected 3 games at once !! :)
Just in case this is your first time playing Legend of Kyrandia (Book 1), make sure not to eat the apples or you won't be able to finish the game. Also keep different saved games at every stage in case you need to go back; there's a part near the end when you travel to a new area and if you leave behind certain item, you won't be able to go back and get it. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the series, the first two are some of my all-time favorite adventure games. :)
It was very nice of Big_Stupid for donating the whole series as a single giveaway, the GOG community is the best!
Post edited December 24, 2018 by krugos2
krugos2: Just in case this is your first playing Legend of Kyrandia (Book 1), make sure not to eat the apples or you won't be able to finish the game. Also keep different saved games at every stage of the game in case you need to go back; there's a part near the end when you travel to a new area and if you leave behind certain item, you won't be able to go back and get it. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the games, the first two are some of my all time favorite adventure games. :)

It was very nice of Big_Stupid for donating the whole series as a single giveaway, the GOG community is the best!
Thanks, don't worry, I already played the first game many many years ago and had my share of save reloadings at the time !! :D

I still have my hand drawn walkthrough with the complete map of the dark cave... I don't know how many deaths just to map every room...

The others two games instead are completely new to me.
Post edited December 24, 2018 by powergod
powergod: Thanks, don't worry, I already played the first game many many years ago and had my share of save reloadings at the time !! :D

I still have my hand drawn walkthrough with the complete map of the dark cave... I don't know how many deaths just to map every room...

The others two games instead are completely new to me.
Cool, I also have my old Kyrandia hand drawn map from the 90's! No idea how it survived this long. :)

Book 2 is arguably the best of the three... although Book 1 is my favorite, I love both games almost equally.

The third one was kind of a disappointment to me, I didn't like the retcon story and I hate the pre-rendered 3D graphics (the other two had such beautiful pixel art backgrounds) but it has some nice ideas. Some people like it the most of the three, so it's not totally horrible, just be warned there's a maze just as frustrating as the one in the first game, lol.
i am here to say thanks to to krugos2 for the desperados key and for zeogold, and chew bubblegum... and i am ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM...
tropit9: i am here to say thanks to to krugos2 for the desperados key and for zeogold, and chew bubblegum... and i am ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM...
Enjoy it! This is my favorite in this style of Commandos-like games, can't wait for the upcoming Desperados 3. :)
I didn't see it on the list, but just in case there's a spare copy may I request A Merry Christmas for Everyone 3: Or alternate holiday of your preference if Christmas ain't your thing?

I hear it's not as good as Merry Christmas for Everyone 2, but I still feel like I should give it a try.
gvyop: Hello, I hope that Christmas Eve gets ready with a lot of joy in your house!

May I ask for 3 daggered games ?
Full Throttle Remastered
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
Little Big Adventure 2

best wishes.
Why was gvyop's request downrepped? It's well within the rules to request daggered games like this.
Shame on you trolls.
There is nothing I need on the list at the moment...I'm only here to wish everybody "A Merry Christmas".