It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
A key for my please? Anything? Thanks.
Be the spirit of christmas with all of us here !!
May I have Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) (†) ?
Hi, please could I have X-Com: Interceptor?
Hi, I discover that thread (I mainly post in French part of the forum) and if it could be possible to get a code for Full Throttle Remastered (as I missed it, my fault for not loggging in daily on GOG) I would be really happy.

Thanks in advance if that is possible, and even if it's ot possible I would like to wish all of you a nice X-Mas among your families. :-)
Post edited December 23, 2018 by KrysTOFF
SHUGGY!

I'd like to make a request for Adventures of Shuggy.

Of course, knowing my luck, I make a request and then something like ADOM or Mary Skelter pops up as soon as I've burnt my time limited request :)
Makotolia: May I have Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) (†) ?
pferreira1983: Hi, please could I have X-Com: Interceptor?
KrysTOFF: Hi, I discover that thread (I mainly post in French part of the forum) and if it could be possible to get a code for Full Throttle Remastered (as I missed it, my fault for not loggging in daily on GOG) I would be really happy.
Waldschatten: SHUGGY!

I'd like to make a request for Adventures of Shuggy.
All granted.

muser11: A key for my please? Anything? Thanks.
Be the spirit of christmas with all of us here !!
Sure! Let me into your chat by changing your privacy settings or adding me as a friend and I'll be happy to deliver you a Steam key from my personal stock. A nice, shiny copy of SUPER DISTRO will be yours! I might even have a Digital Homicide game or two!
Thanks to Krugos2 (and ZeoGold) for the copy of Shuggy!

:)
Post edited December 24, 2018 by Waldschatten
Am I allowed to get Sid Mayers Alpha Centauri?
Just want to say thanks to zeogold and donator Big_Stupid. Thanks again!
high rated
Korotan: Am I allowed to get Sid Mayers Alpha Centauri?
Granted.
I would like to nominate VampiroAlhazred for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.
Korotan: Am I allowed to get Sid Mayers Alpha Centauri?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you and sanscript for it.
Edit:double post
Post edited December 24, 2018 by theslitherydeee
high rated
theslitherydeee: I would like to nominate VampiroAlhazred for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.
....eh? That's not on the list.
I'll throw this link here to catch those who donated keys to me this year.
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays fellow GOGlings!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/thank_your_santas/post8