It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
51nikopol: May I please request the game Quest for Infamy. Looks like there are some good reviews for the game.
Granted (assuming you still want it after reading Cavalary's warning).

misteryo: Could I have Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time, please? Thanks!
I'm afraid you already received a game this month. Sorry.
Denied due to the monthly limit.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by zeogold
Cavalary: *snickers*
Now hush and let the littluns play
high rated
runtimeerror: I'd like to request "Echalon: Book I" and "Sang Froid: Tales of Werewolves" please.
R..really? You'll take them and free me from the cu-
...I mean, uh...
You'll take these excellent and highly-expensive pieces? You're entirely free to have them, but you need to give me access to your chat by either changing your privacy settings or adding me as a friend.
Granted.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by zeogold
I would request Fallout New Vegas.

Thanks,
high rated
tastymonkey: I would request Fallout New Vegas.

Thanks,
Indeed, you would. If it were on the list, that is. Alas, it is not, and reading the OP may aid you in your future endeavors.
51nikopol: May I please request the game Quest for Infamy. Looks like there are some good reviews for the game.
zeogold: Granted (assuming you still want it after reading Cavalary's warning).

misteryo: Could I have Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time, please? Thanks!
zeogold: I'm afraid you already received a game this month. Sorry.
Denied due to the monthly limit.
Doh!
tastymonkey: I would request Fallout New Vegas.

Thanks,
zeogold: Indeed, you would. If it were on the list, that is. Alas, it is not, and reading the OP may aid you in your future endeavors.
Whoops. I thought I did. I did not scroll down and see that last bit. My apologizies.
runtimeerror: I'd like to request "Echalon: Book I" and "Sang Froid: Tales of Werewolves" please.
zeogold: R..really? You'll take them and free me from the cu-
...I mean, uh...
You'll take these excellent and highly-expensive pieces? You're entirely free to have them, but you need to give me access to your chat by either changing your privacy settings or adding me as a friend.
Granted.
I am not sure if I should be saying "thank you" or "your welcome" but thanks for running the thread zeogold. Thanks to Doc0075 for Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves and bler144 for Eschalon: Book 1 too
Still have some EVERSPACE left?
can i get it please...srry for the broken english:-(
hi there! may i have despperados:wanted dead or alive please?
zeogold: R..really? You'll take them and free me from the cu-
...I mean, uh...
Granted.
runtimeerror: I am not sure if I should be saying "thank you" or "your welcome" but thanks for running the thread zeogold. Thanks to Doc0075 for Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves and bler144 for Eschalon: Book 1 too
YES!!!!
The curse has been finally lifted! Thank you, savior of the Community! We are free, we are free! XD
runtimeerror: I am not sure if I should be saying "thank you" or "your welcome" but thanks for running the thread zeogold. Thanks to Doc0075 for Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves and bler144 for Eschalon: Book 1 too
Enebias: YES!!!!
The curse has been finally lifted! Thank you, savior of the Community! We are free, we are free! XD
*sends new Witcher 1 keys to zeo* ;)
Thank you sanscript for Quest for Infamy, much appreciated.

Thanks to zeo for the continued work keeping this going.
Hi, can I have "The Legend of Kyrandia (book one)" ?

Thanks
Fantasy General: PTMED3D9409B0EB2TA

Everspace: UDPBD3D9409B0EB2R0

Enjoy. :)