It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lexor: May I ask for EVERSPACE - Encounters?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you Lone_Scout and zeogold. :)
Post edited December 20, 2018 by Lexor
May I humbly ask for MDK?
Lexor: Thank you Lone_Scout and zeogold. :)
You're welcome. Enjoy!
low rated
Somethings is wrong with "Heartt of Stone". There are no vilans in tthis game and randering is not complete. Its very boring when there are no suspence. you just easily go to tresure without any confrontation. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITTH MY DOWNLOAD. ( I paid last night ie: December 21,2018 ??????? )
easafulhu: Somethings is wrong with "Heartt of Stone". There are no vilans in tthis game and randering is not complete. Its very boring when there are no suspence. you just easily go to tresure without any confrontation. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITTH MY DOWNLOAD. ( I paid last night ie: December 21,2018 ??????? )
Ask tinyE
He knows the answer to everything.
easafulhu: Somethings is wrong with "Heartt of Stone". There are no vilans in tthis game and randering is not complete. Its very boring when there are no suspence. you just easily go to tresure without any confrontation. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITTH MY DOWNLOAD. ( I paid last night ie: December 21,2018 ??????? )
Please re-check what thread you're replying to. This is a giveaway thread, not a technical support one
Lone_Scout: Ask tinyE
He knows the answer to everything.
Big thanks Lone Scout
Ixamyakxim: I'd love that ELEX copy if possible - almost finished up with Bounty Train and I'd love to juggle that and some old school adventure (seems like a nice "foil" for each other, especially in case I need to take it slow in the point and click).

If it's not possible, I'd love to actually learn how to SAY ELEX ;)

I go back and forth between Ee Lex and "Elks" What the hell is a(n) ELEX by the way? (Okay, I do know in the context of the game I read the game page...).
zeogold: You're late, but I assume it's "ehl lecks".
So I actually went ahead and picked this up and started playing it last night. Because I can't be the only one it's always obsessively bothered I figured I let everyone know...

...in game they pronounce it like hELIX, but without the H. Weird!
Ixamyakxim: So I actually went ahead and picked this up and started playing it last night. Because I can't be the only one it's always obsessively bothered I figured I let everyone know...

Attachments:
ps.jpg (14 Kb)
high rated
sanscript: May I humbly ask for MDK?
Granted.
Ixamyakxim: So I actually went ahead and picked this up and started playing it last night. Because I can't be the only one it's always obsessively bothered I figured I let everyone know...

Enebias did point this out before:

Enebias: The devs stated that this is the correct pronunciation. Ironically, all English voice actors say "eel-ex".
Post edited December 22, 2018 by zeogold
May I please request the game Quest for Infamy. Looks like there are some good reviews for the game.
51nikopol: May I please request the game Quest for Infamy. Looks like there are some good reviews for the game.
Just with the usual notice, that maybe someday there will be a version 2.0 (regular update, so free, but old saves won't work), supposed to be coming for years, announced more formally in spring, but rather gone quiet since, and see there are serious health problems involved too. Most recent message from the dev that I could find anywhere about it was on Nov 9 on Steam: "I am still working on them when I can, though it is difficult with dialysis and all now. I'm the only one working on things at the moment, and that's slow going. But I'm still working on polishing up QFI 2.0, as well as finishing up QFI: Roehm to Ruin. That one is nearly complete; the biggest thing to do there is to record the voice actors."
Post edited December 22, 2018 by Cavalary
Could I have Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time, please? Thanks!
I'd like to request "Echalon: Book I" and "Sang Froid: Tales of Werewolves" please.
*snickers*