It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: It's yout fault if tomorrows newspapers will report about 7 sacrificed maidens. Don't you know that gamers will do everything for their games? ;)
Well, they have a choice. Not my fault if they'll choose the right one. >.>
vidje: hey, I could use pathfinder: kingmaker :)
triock: Sure, but you need to sacrifice 7 maidens first. O.o

Or just read the OP.

Choose whatever suits you best.
I sacrificed maidens, as Marko said... check the news tomorrow :D
vidje: I sacrificed maidens, as Marko said... check the news tomorrow :D
Nah, I don't believe you. You found 7 maidens so fast? These days? Oh wait, don't tell me you had them stocked in your cellar! O.o
vidje: I sacrificed maidens, as Marko said... check the news tomorrow :D
triock: Nah, I don't believe you. You found 7 maidens so fast? These days? Oh wait, don't tell me you had them stocked in your cellar! O.o
Don't really have that big of a cellar so I mostly tie them around trees in the nearby woods. :D
vidje: Don't really have that big of a cellar so I mostly tie them around trees in the nearby woods. :D
I see the mistake. He was talking about actual human maidens, not Maiden Tree fruits =)
I would like to thank generous Doc0075 for the key and zeogold for keeping the giveaway running.
Hello folks, hope the winter is not too cold for you.

I was wondering if by any chance could get a key for" Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves "

Good luck to everyone , and enjoy next week with your Family if you can !
erkalis: Hello folks, hope the winter is not too cold for you.

I was wondering if by any chance could get a key for" Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves "

Sang-Froid is still free on GOG, and can be added to your account directly from the game's store page.
erkalis: Hello folks, hope the winter is not too cold for you.

srhill: Sang-Froid is still free on GOG, and can be added to your account directly from the game's store page.
Oh, I didn't see that !!! Thanks !!!!
No, no, please, take the one in the GA!
I can't see it in the list anymore! XD

Edit: I'll even give you a bonus Fantasy General!
Post edited December 19, 2018 by Enebias
low rated
Maybe i have any chance to get a key for "Thronebreaker" or maybe just HOMM V
Post edited December 19, 2018 by Seyka2
Seyka2: Maybe i have any chance to get a key for "Thronebreaker" or maybe just HOMM V
Or maybe just read the OP to find out why you won't have any chance to get those in this thread at the moment.
Fantasy General key:

PTMEC98596B7AACDSD

Everspace key:

UDPBC98596B7AACDLK

Merry Christmas!
Fantasy general: PTME71F44C15F36B7R

Cheers!
Please stop code dropping in this thread.

Use one of these or make your own:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread