It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Zeogold & Licurg
Thanks zeogold and BeatriceElysia!! :D
Noice, thank you Zeo and Big_Stupid!
Thank you Big_Stupid for donating Beyond good and evil, and Zeo for managing this giveaway
Doc0075: More copies will be added over the next few weeks.
zeogold: All granted.
To Doc0075 and zeogold

Thank you ever so much for the sweet Christmas present.
Bless your big and generous heart!
World War II, here I come!
Thank you, Big_Stupid and zeo, for Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within.

Merry Christmas!
thanx Zeo & Big_Stupid
PTMEDF5A56D654CD47

Fantasy General
A Huge Thank you and Merry Christmas to Zeo For Hosting this giveaway And to Doc0075 For the excellent an VERY generous Donation a very merry Christmas to you kind sir !
I don't know if I should thank zeogold and Nicole28 for that copy of Everspace, or blame them for the hours of my life that I'm losing to it. I haven't stayed up until four in the morning playing a game in a long time.
srhill: I don't know if I should thank zeogold and Nicole28 for that copy of Everspace, or blame them for the hours of my life that I'm losing to it. I haven't stayed up until four in the morning playing a game in a long time.
You're welcome! I would say it's a good thing that you were hooked up to this much fun! ^_^
Hello everyone! first off I wanna say this is an awesome giveaway! You are all amazing people and I can honestly say I am happy to be here. I am not trying to schmooze a code lol :) just genuinely happy :) Everyone have a happy Holidays!
low rated
hey, I could use pathfinder: kingmaker :)
vidje: hey, I could use pathfinder: kingmaker :)
Sure, but you need to sacrifice 7 maidens first. O.o

Or just read the OP.

Choose whatever suits you best.
vidje: hey, I could use pathfinder: kingmaker :)
triock: Sure, but you need to sacrifice 7 maidens first. O.o

Or just read the OP.

Choose whatever suits you best.
It's yout fault if tomorrows newspapers will report about 7 sacrificed maidens. Don't you know that gamers will do everything for their games? ;)