It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kalash: Hi everyone.

I totally forgot to claim my free copy of Full Throttle and I missed it, unfortunately.

If someone already had it and can gift me a second copy (if that's even possible to do) I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone!
You can ask a copy of Full Throttle in this thread. :)
Post edited December 17, 2018 by kmcoolice
gogtrial34987: To be fair, he was redirected to post here from another thread. (But yes, first reading the first post would still have clarified matters.)
Ah, I see. I did not know that. By reading other posts: maybe he was redirected just to ask for the game?
Could I ask for BioShock™ 2 Remastered ?
may I ask for Dragon's Dogma, if none else did so yet?
I'll try my luck again ... May I ask for Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Please :-)
Could I have BioShock, would you kindly.
May I have Prince of Persia: Warrior Within , please? Thanks
I would like to request Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition if possible. Thank you! :)

If it's already claimed then I'll request Temple of Elemental Evil instead.

Everytime there's a sale this list grows waaaay too much, we must help take it down haha
May I request Beyond good and evil?
could I ask for Prince of Persia
May I request for The Temple of Elemental Evil please? This monastery reeks with evil and corruption...
Well, I read a lot of posts but I'm not fond of posting myself, so I don't know if I count as reputable.

Regardless, I'd like to kindly ask for Witcher - Enhanced Edition, if possible.

Thanks.
I'd like to get in on that Deus Ex action if i can!
May I ask for Prince of Persia?

Thank you. :)
Hi, I would like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within or Two Thrones, if Warrior is already taken.
Post edited December 18, 2018 by LootHunter