It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold:
Figured as much, but thought I would try anyway:)
tomyam80: I would like 2 make a request 4 EVERSPACE as i'm unlikely 2 hit that amt 4 this Winter Sale, if i shd meet it later i wld donate a copy b in return. ;)
zeogold: Also granted.
Game received with thks 2 zeogold 4 hosting this GA & elizabethlucett once again 4 donating it. :)
deliasq: Donating spree!
Wow, it seems the newest member is a truly kind and generous soul (and knows how to bypass gifting restrictions on new users...)
I feel bad for not having trusted you when you signed in for secret santa, sorry.
Anyway, nice to have you around. Happy holidays!
I'd like to request Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.
Can I have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?
Shouldn't "WARSOW" be with dagger symbol (†)? It was free last year, I think.
I'd like to ask for Tyranny Gold, please.
Is there an Everspace I could have pls? :)
kmcoolice: Shouldn't "WARSOW" be with dagger symbol (†)? It was free last year, I think.
It was permanently free until it was removed from the catalog. So now a key for it is a rarity, definitely not dagger material.
Enebias: I'd like to ask for Tyranny Gold, please.
Tyranny not found in avaiable keys list on OP
T_a_J: Tyranny not found in avaiable keys list on OP
A while ago it was there, together with Divinity: Original Sin. Maybe Zeogold took them off because he's about to hand out the keys.
Post edited December 16, 2018 by Sjuan
high rated
BenKii: I'd like to request Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.
PMPMGamer: Can I have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?
comradegarry: Is there an Everspace I could have pls? :)
All granted.

T_a_J: Tyranny not found in avaiable keys list on OP
Sjuan: A while ago I was there, together with Divinity: Original Sin. Maybe Zeogold took them off because he's about to hand out the keys.
Help! I'm caught!
(I actually meant to post the grantings earlier, but had a bit of a glitch for a bit).
My patience has finally awarded me! :D

Thank you zeo and doc for Divinity Original Sin. You guys have made my Christmas so I wish you guys and all my fellow Goglodytes a Merry Christmas. :)
Lone_Scout: ... knows how to bypass gifting restrictions on new users...
...I feel bad for not having trusted you...
I mean, brand-new user, weird posts in Fairfox's thread... I don't blame you.
Those restrictions only apply to wallet, credit/debit and paypal.
Post edited December 17, 2018 by deliasq
low rated
I understand that i can ask Santa to give me HEROES I or II or III or IV or V !!!??? <3 Love