It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to TheDudeLebowski for the key, BenKii for the nomination and Zeo for the GA hosting. Happy holidays to all :-)
A big thanks to zeogold and deliasq!
cecil: Thank you to TheDudeLebowski for the key, BenKii for the nomination and Zeo for the GA hosting. Happy holidays to all :-)
Don't mention it. Happy holidays!
Could I have Ghost of a Tale, please?
Would like to nominate Zeo for first pick of a game of his choice for all the good work that he does.
(I will not request a game for this month)
Post edited December 16, 2018 by Moonbeam
I would like to nominate josh72718 for The Temple of Elemental Evil.
I would like 2 make a request 4 EVERSPACE as i'm unlikely 2 hit that amt 4 this Winter Sale, if i shd meet it later i wld donate a copy b in return. ;)
zeogold: You're late, but I assume it's "ehl lecks".
The devs stated that this is the correct pronunciation. Ironically, all English voice actors say "eel-ex".
low rated
I know it's not in the list at the moment but in case it will pop up : May i request Immortal Redneck .

Thank you .
BeatriceElysia: Nominating BranjoHello for the Ghost of a Tale.
Thanks for the nomination. However, I'm not interested in that game, even though I have noticed its cuteness.
It will be better of in someone else's gaming library. (If I see correctly, it will be Breja ;))
Post edited December 16, 2018 by BranjoHello
Breja: Can I ask for Ghost of a Tale?

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't see someone's been nominated for it already.
Don't worry, my nominee refused it.
BeatriceElysia: Nominating BranjoHello for the Ghost of a Tale.
BranjoHello: Thanks for the nomination. However, I'm not interested in that game, even though I have noticed its cuteness.
It will be better of in someone else's gaming library. (If I see correctly, it will be Breja ;))
Thanks for telling, it's OK.
Post edited December 16, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
high rated

Nominee turned it down, so to you it goes.
Granted.
tomyam80: I would like 2 make a request 4 EVERSPACE as i'm unlikely 2 hit that amt 4 this Winter Sale, if i shd meet it later i wld donate a copy b in return. ;)
Also granted.
misteryo: Could I have Ghost of a Tale, please?
Got beaten to it, sorry.
Moonbeam: Would like to nominate Zeo for first pick of a game of his choice for all the good work that he does.
(I will not request a game for this month)
I appreciate the gesture, but I never take anything from this giveaway. The way I look at it, my wishlist is public and if anybody wants to buy me anything, they can (and many have done so, in fact).
Post edited December 16, 2018 by zeogold

zeogold: Nominee turned it down, so to you it goes.
Granted.
Thanks! And big thanks to deliasq for the game!
high rated
nebulosas: Thank you very much deliasq and zeogold! :D
park_84: A big thanks to zeogold and deliasq!
Breja: Thanks! And big thanks to deliasq for the game!
Have fun! Great games especially EHLECKS.
Happy holidays everybody!
thanks to BeatriceElysia for the key