It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for ELEX?
If no one asked for it before, may I have Seven?
Nominating BranjoHello for the Ghost of a Tale.
I'd like to nominate cecil for Everspace.
I'd love that ELEX copy if possible - almost finished up with Bounty Train and I'd love to juggle that and some old school adventure (seems like a nice "foil" for each other, especially in case I need to take it slow in the point and click).

If it's not possible, I'd love to actually learn how to SAY ELEX ;)

I go back and forth between Ee Lex and "Elks" What the hell is a(n) ELEX by the way? (Okay, I do know in the context of the game I read the game page...).
May I request Full Throttle Remastered? I missed the giveaway.

I wonder what else I've missed... I haven't been checking GOG so often the past year.
Grilledfish: May I request Full Throttle Remastered? I missed the giveaway.

I wonder what else I've missed... I haven't been checking GOG so often the past year.
REALLY nice giveaway for Shadow Warrior 2 :( Super generous - the first game was a blast, been holding onto 2 until I get that "FPS jonesing" feeling.
I wanted to nominate another user for ELEX (I bought it day one and it's awesome), but guess what? LAAAAAATE!
Again. I should change my avatar to a snail.
Post edited December 15, 2018 by Enebias

GOG's mass giveaways since Dec last year? Grim Fandago Remastered, Oxenfree, Carmageddon TDR 2000, The King of Fighters 2002, Dungeons 2, Unreal Gold, Xenonauts, Ziggurat, Shadow Warrior 2. Plus Video Game Show — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt concert.
Also, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy added as permanently free.
Sunless Sea for spending $5 during Summer Sale. ... forgot what the 2nd tier was, since I don't have it.
Did I miss anything else?

Cavalary: GOG's mass giveaways since Dec last year? Grim Fandago Remastered, Oxenfree, Carmageddon TDR 2000, The King of Fighters 2002, Dungeons 2, Unreal Gold, Xenonauts, Ziggurat, Shadow Warrior 2. Plus Video Game Show — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt concert.
Also, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy added as permanently free.
Sunless Sea for spending $5 during Summer Sale. ... forgot what the 2nd tier was, since I don't have it.
Did I miss anything else?
I did get some of those. I just don't remember them AT ALL haha. They're just in my library so I assume it was from giveaways. Missed SW2 though, but I'm not too worried. These days I don't give so much time to playing games as I used to.
Cavalary: Sunless Sea for spending $5 during Summer Sale. ... forgot what the 2nd tier was, since I don't have it.
It was RiME for spending $20. Amazing game, by the way.
high rated
nicohvc: May I ask for Everspace? if there's any extra key left.
nebulosas: May I ask for ELEX?
park_84: If no one asked for it before, may I have Seven?
All granted.

Ixamyakxim: I'd love that ELEX copy if possible - almost finished up with Bounty Train and I'd love to juggle that and some old school adventure (seems like a nice "foil" for each other, especially in case I need to take it slow in the point and click).

If it's not possible, I'd love to actually learn how to SAY ELEX ;)

I go back and forth between Ee Lex and "Elks" What the hell is a(n) ELEX by the way? (Okay, I do know in the context of the game I read the game page...).
You're late, but I assume it's "ehl lecks".
Can I ask for Ghost of a Tale?

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't see someone's been nominated for it already.
Post edited December 16, 2018 by Breja
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you zeogold! And thank you 01kipper for the code!
Thank you very much deliasq and zeogold! :D