It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May i ask what (!) means in the game list ?
i_hope_you_rot: May i ask what (!) means in the game list ?
Nomination
Someone already nominated for the game.

6. Nominating other members is allowed, and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however. The nominee has a week to claim the game before it is up for grabs for everyone else again. If somebody has been nominated for a game, the game will be marked with an exclamation mark (!) until either redeemed or a week has passed.
triock: Nomination
CervelloYM: Someone already nominated for the game.

6. Nominating other members is allowed, and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however. The nominee has a week to claim the game before it is up for grabs for everyone else again. If somebody has been nominated for a game, the game will be marked with an exclamation mark (!) until either redeemed or a week has passed.
Thank you for the reply .
Hi, may I have "Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition" ?

Thanks
I'd be very happy to have "Call of Juarez", please :)
DyNaer: If Inner Chains is still avaible ? i will gladly request it...otherwise, that's not a big deal :)
zeogold: Nomination's been turned down, so it's yours.
Well then, thanks to you and Doc0075 for the donation :-)

iphgix: Ello all. I am returning from a bit of an absense from the GOG life and a lot of forums in general. I have been trying to acquire the Game SOMA on a LOT of steamgifts and steam gifty type sites. I understand if I need to be more active recently, as I said I am just getting back into some things.
If you can't get SOMA, let me know it, i have at least a steam key lying around, i could give it to you this one.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by DyNaer
Well. I am always too late. People are too fast.
Little Nightmare, Juarez, countless others... I give up!
Maybe some leftover will remain on the last day of the month! :P
Enebias: Well. I am always too late. People are too fast.
Or you can wait for the Black Friday Sale, which is typically one of the best, and the game donations that may come from that at the end of this month. ;)
zeogold: Nomination's been turned down, so it's yours.
DyNaer: Well then, thanks to you and Doc0075 for the donation :-)

iphgix: Ello all. I am returning from a bit of an absense from the GOG life and a lot of forums in general. I have been trying to acquire the Game SOMA on a LOT of steamgifts and steam gifty type sites. I understand if I need to be more active recently, as I said I am just getting back into some things.
DyNaer: If you can't get SOMA, let me know it, i have at least a steam key lying around, i could give it to you this one.
Thank you kindly. I appreciate that offer.
high rated
Enebias: Well. I am always too late. People are too fast.
Do not despair! Have faith and persevere! (And check PM)
zeogold: If possible I'd love Sacred Gold if still available please :)
Just wanted to say thank you to z02228 for your kindness - just downloading now and looking forward to playing :)
Post edited November 08, 2018 by Pajama
zeogold: If possible I'd love Sacred Gold if still available please :)
Pajama: Just wanted to say thank you to z02228 for your kindness - just downloading now and looking forward to playing :)
I can't believe you dare to steal from zeogold.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by AWG43
AWG43: I can't believe you dare to steal from zeogold.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

EDIT: I see your mistake - when I replied I somehow mucked up the formatting so it looks like zeogold asked for the game and not me. A simple check back to the previous page (message 5133 on page 255 of this thread) would have put you straight before you accused me of stealing.

Anyway, once again, thanks to both zeogold and z02228 :)
Post edited November 08, 2018 by Pajama
AWG43: I can't believe you dare to steal from zeogold.
Pajama: Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

EDIT: I see my mistake - when I replied I somehow mucked up the formatting so it looks like zeogold asked for the game and not me.

Anyway, once again, thanks to both zeogold and z02228 :)
It was a joke, relax.