It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pelikan2006: May I have FTL: Advanced Edition, please? :)
People only can ask for games posted by zeogold in the 2nd/3rd post. This is not the begging thread

For any other doubt, read the OP carefully as everything you need to know is explained there.
Pelikan2006: May I have FTL: Advanced Edition, please? :)
tiredliger: People only can ask for games posted by zeogold in the 2nd/3rd post. This is not the begging thread

For any other doubt, read the OP carefully as everything you need to know is explained there.
Sorry, I didn't see that the list was updated regularly and certainly I didn't want to beg. Thanks for your help, mate.
high rated
zeogold: snip
Alexim: I don't want to sound ungrateful, but is there a reason why you completely ignored my post? XD
Oops looking back through the posts I see you did ask before me. So I PM'd you the code.. I'm sure that Zeo just miised it this time.. It happens.... Enjoy :)
Alexim: I don't want to sound ungrateful, but is there a reason why you completely ignored my post? XD
jimrh69: Oops looking back through the posts I see you did ask before me. So I PM'd you the code.. I'm sure that Zeo just miised it this time.. It happens.... Enjoy :)
Thank you very much for your gentleness and fairness! Before redeeming it I'll wait for Zeogold's response on the thread, just to make sure that Zeo also agrees.
jimrh69: Oops looking back through the posts I see you did ask before me. So I PM'd you the code.. I'm sure that Zeo just miised it this time.. It happens.... Enjoy :)
Alexim: Thank you very much for your gentleness and fairness! Before redeeming it I'll wait for Zeogold's response on the thread, just to make sure that Zeo also agrees.
No worries :)
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

REDVWIN for SOMA
Getcomposted for Super Time Force Ultra
PaterAlf for Inner Chains
Woah, thanks for the nomination! Definitely not expecting that!
If possible I'd love Sacred Gold if still available please :)

REDVWIN for SOMA
Getcomposted for Super Time Force Ultra
Getcomposted: Woah, thanks for the nomination! Definitely not expecting that!
The best surprises are always when they are unexpected. ;)

Hope you enjoy the game. :D

Thank you for the nomination, but I have to refuse. I still have to play the game I got last month and I don't want to take another game just to put it in my backlog. I'm also not sure that the game will run fine on my computer and so I think somebody else should get it instead. I'm sure we'll find a loving home for it. :)
Ello all. I am returning from a bit of an absense from the GOG life and a lot of forums in general. I have been trying to acquire the Game SOMA on a LOT of steamgifts and steam gifty type sites. I understand if I need to be more active recently, as I said I am just getting back into some things.
zeogold: Somebody's been nominated for it, so we'll see.
Fine by me , i simply missed the said post / i must be blind i searched before requested this one /facepalm
Post edited November 07, 2018 by DyNaer
high rated
zeogold: snip
Agh! I completely missed that! Huge apologies, thanks to jimrh69 for catching it and taking the gentlemanly action.

Pajama: If possible I'd love Sacred Gold if still available please :)
Granted.
DyNaer: If Inner Chains is still avaible ? i will gladly request it...otherwise, that's not a big deal :)
Nomination's been turned down, so it's yours.
Also granted.

iphgix: Ello all. I am returning from a bit of an absense from the GOG life and a lot of forums in general. I have been trying to acquire the Game SOMA on a LOT of steamgifts and steam gifty type sites. I understand if I need to be more active recently, as I said I am just getting back into some things.
If this is a request, somebody else has been nominated for SOMA, so you'll have to wait and see if they accept it or turn it down.
Post edited November 07, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: Agh! I completely missed that! Huge apologies, thanks to jimrh69 for catching it and taking the gentlemanly action.

Pajama: If possible I'd love Sacred Gold if still available please :)
zeogold: Granted.
DyNaer: If Inner Chains is still avaible ? i will gladly request it...otherwise, that's not a big deal :)
zeogold: Nomination's been turned down, so it's yours.
Also granted.

iphgix: Ello all. I am returning from a bit of an absense from the GOG life and a lot of forums in general. I have been trying to acquire the Game SOMA on a LOT of steamgifts and steam gifty type sites. I understand if I need to be more active recently, as I said I am just getting back into some things.
zeogold: If this is a request, somebody else has been nominated for SOMA, so you'll have to wait and see if they accept it or turn it down.
Glad I could be of help guys : -)
And thank you, Doc0075, for the generous donation of the game. :)
zeogold: Agh! I completely missed that! Huge apologies, thanks to jimrh69 for catching it and taking the gentlemanly action.
jimrh69: Glad I could be of help guys : -)
Thanks to zeogold for his tirelessness, to jimrh69 for his fairness, and of course to Doc0075 for his immense generosity!