It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Can I Please Get Any Serious Sam Game Thank You
zeogold:
Thank you so much zeogold for granting my request.
And thank you DampSquib for donating Project Zomboid.
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for the Hidden & Dangerous series. I'm aware of the games back then but choose to play the two COD games and CS.
It's never too late to amend that terrible mistake ;)
I would really like to get Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, but I am not sure if I lack meaningful community participation.
If possible could I ask for Oxenfree?

Thank you.
Midnite_Cruiser: Does anyone have an extra code they don't need for the newly remastered Bard's Tale Trilogy? I loved those games in my youth. I am very tempted to just buy them, but I plan to get the upcoming Bard's Tale IV and would feel bad if they ended up being a free preorder bonus for that, as InXile has hinted before. In any case, thank you in advance!
muntdefems: Am I reading this right? You really want these games, and have the money to buy them, but are afraid you may get them as a bonus down the line (*if* you happen to buy the new game in the series), so you want some random sucker from the internet to gift them to you? Is that it?
If I had the money to buy them right now, I would. As it is, I'll just get them for myself in a few days. But back in the early Kickstarter days of BTIV, someone at InXile hinted that these games might be included with BTIV as a preorder bonus, and also that early backers might get extra keys to share with friends, so that's why I was asking. If it turns out that I end up with extra keys as a result of buying BTIV, I'll be happy to donate them here so "some random sucker from the internet" can benefit from my frugality. Thanks for your reply! :-)
Post edited August 23, 2018 by Midnite_Cruiser
low rated
Can someone please buy me Metro 2033 Redux? I would really like 2nd game too but I won't beg. Thanks <3
Niisama: Can someone please buy me Metro 2033 Redux? I would really like 2nd game too but I won't beg. Thanks <3
Sorry but this is not how this works! Good idea to always read the first post of a thread before jumping in with requests.
Post edited August 23, 2018 by 51nikopol
I just don't understand it .

Nobody want to play these ?

Gods Will Be Watching
Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala
Post edited August 23, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
thanks to Jungle_Falcon and Zeo for the game and the Community giveaway!
i_hope_you_rot: I just don't understand it .

Gods Will Be Watching
I think it's good that games remain available for more than a few hours at a time.
I probably would enjoy one or two of the games you name, but they're not a priority for me at the moment. Maybe if they're still there in a month or two, I might request one (depending on the state of my backlog). But if they can go to someone who only looks in occasionally and would enjoy them much more, then I'd rather they'd go to that person.
Post edited August 23, 2018 by gogtrial34987

Gods Will Be Watching
Think that it's not a lot of people's cup of tea. the last one might only be useful if you have the first two methinks, for me anyways

Gods Will Be Watching
gogtrial34987: I think it's good that games remain available for more than a few hours at a time.
Exactly. Why'd it be bad if some games, other than those that have been free, stick around for a while?

Gods Will Be Watching
Nice games, but if they remain unclaimed until next month, I'll even consider that to be a good thing...
low rated
deleted