It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks so much for Stardew Valley, DampSquib. I've always wanted to immerse myself in a virtual farm life.
Post edited August 16, 2018 by Kaesemeister
Caesar.: May I please request The Bard's Tale Trilogy so I can cross it off my wishlist?
MarkoH01: You can do this much easier. Just click the little "X" near the price on your wishlist.
You're welcome ;)
But then I would have to re-add it when I saw the game again. Way to fall into an infinite loop... ;)
Hi zeogold, please consider my request for Halcyon 6. Thank you!
Thanks for Caves of Qud to Zeo and DampSquib!
thank you zeo for CGA and BeatriceElysia for the Shadwen.
I will play it soon!
Thanks to DampSquib and zeogold for the game!
Thanks DampSquib, and thanks to Zeogold as always
My thanks to Doc0075 and to Mr. Zeogold for carrying on this task.
high rated
Lone_Scout: Thanks DampSquib for your magnificent donation and zeogold for running this! :)
AliensCrew: I like to thank DampSquib for the donation and zeogold for running this great thread.
Licurg: Just redeemed Caves of Qud, thanks Dampsquib.
Kaesemeister: Thanks so much for Stardew Valley, DampSquib. I've always wanted to immerse myself in a virtual farm life.
misteryo: Thanks for Caves of Qud to Zeo and DampSquib!
Aramandur: Thanks to DampSquib and zeogold for the game!
Qwertw: Thanks DampSquib, and thanks to Zeogold as always
You are all most welcome, enjoy.
:)
I am posting this same thing in the other community giveaway thread as well:

I looked back over the games I have received from these threads and I am tickled to think over all the good time and fun I've gotten out of these gifts freely given. Some standouts are:

RiME
Return to Castel Wolfenstein
Gabriel Knight: 20th anniversary
Flame in the Flood
Memoria
Left in the Dark: No One on Board

But I appreciate all the gifters. Adank. Ken ir zeyn brukh.
high rated
Caesar.: May I please request The Bard's Tale Trilogy so I can cross it off my wishlist?
Granted.
direspirefirewire: Hi zeogold, may I ask for Master of Orion: Collector's Edition please?
Also granted.
MadalinStroe: Hi zeogold, please consider my request for Halcyon 6. Thank you!
Granted as well.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by zeogold
I think I'll ask for The Witcher Adventure Game if available.
Thank you DampSquib for Master of Orion CE and to zeogold for maintaining this thread. Much appreciated!
Hi zeogold, may I ask for Project Zomboid please?
And thank you for maintaining community giveaway tradition.
A big thank you to DampSquib for The Bard's Tale and zeogold for diligently managing the giveaway! :D