It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

enpy: ...
You're welcome, have a nice play!
And let me know how's the game, because I still haven't played my own copy ;)
Just letting you know that I posted a request for Nexus a couple of days ago if I'm elidgible.

Thank you!
low rated
Hi : ] Could anyone gift me with a FEZ copy? Thanks in advance :D

Edit: ops, sorry about that ; ]
Post edited July 27, 2018 by di0nizus
di0nizus: Hi : ] Could anyone gift me with a FEZ copy? Thanks in advance :D
Wrong topic.
high rated
LordDrow: Just letting you know that I posted a request for Nexus a couple of days ago if I'm elidgible.

Thank you!
Oop, my apologies, I seem to have missed that.

Unfortunately, you don't really qualify for the giveaway, you'll have to be more active first. Join some threads, make some jokes, and generally hang about the place, then return once you've been about a bit more.
Denied due to lack of participation.
erbello: Edit: According to Calavary's message - I would pick Nexus as first reqest (<<)
Granted.
Post edited July 28, 2018 by zeogold
erbello: Edit: According to Calavary's message - I would pick Nexus as first reqest (<<)
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you very much. Have a nice day :)
Figured out why I admire this thread so much: it's nothing like Steamgifts /shudder/.
high rated
MAjestyOfOmneQ: Figured out why I admire this thread so much: it's nothing like Steamgifts /shudder/.
I know nothing of Steamgifts, please expound upon your thoughts.
MAjestyOfOmneQ: Figured out why I admire this thread so much: it's nothing like Steamgifts /shudder/.
zeogold: I know nothing of Steamgifts, please expound upon your thoughts.
It's a 'click to enter' giveaway site where people literally dump keys of games... usually ones that cost pennies and have achievements / cards - which means that they are terrible games.

It is also used as a marketing ploy by trashy indie devs who dump keys of their game on there in order to profit from Steam's card selling nonsense.
I would gladly give a new home to Dungeon Keeper, if available.
And Dragonsphere too, since it's daggered.
Rosalumina: May I have Bio Menace, please?
Erm, u DO know that it is available 4 FREE on GOG rite? Lol. But of cos if u were actually interested in zeo's last will & testament then it's a diff matter. Haha. ;p
SkelettalAngel: may i request this crossed game...Giants Citizens Kabuto..
zeogold: All granted.
Rosalumina: May I have Bio Menace, please?
zeogold: Finally! FINALLY!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
*ahem*
Granted.
Wow, & i thought u wld NV ever got rid of THAT game. Errr... i guess i shd say congrats? Lol. ;p
zeogold: All granted.

Finally! FINALLY!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
*ahem*
Granted.
skimmie: ...I have a spare Bio Menace key I could donate if you want.
I dun think that wun be a gd idea, the last time i donated a game that zeo finally gave away all copies of it i got 'berated' 4 causing him 2 delay his celebration so u might 1 2 think twice. Haha. ;p
Post edited July 28, 2018 by tomyam80
Hi, may i have the other copy of dungeon keeper gold please? Thanks!

And congrats to Zeo for getting rid of bio menace at last!!!
I want to celebrate the disappearing of Bio Manace too. People don't be shy and make all those old keys go away quikly!

Pouyou-pouyou: I would gladly give a new home to Dungeon Keeper, if available.
And Dragonsphere too, since it's daggered.
Dragonsphere is challlenging, you might need a walkthrough, the acting is ridiculously bad (I turned the voices off), and yet it is a satisfactory game with an interesting plot twist. Let it develop.
Can I have Saint Row 2? I played it before and it's laggy as hell. I'm thinking of giving this game a second chance.
HoangMarcel: Can I have Saint Row 2? I played it before and it's laggy as hell. I'm thinking of giving this game a second chance.
Last time I tried was probably last year and the game was laggy as hell. It's just a bad port